Thread Closed 
Please Introduce Yourself!
12-14-2008, 01:54 PM
RE: Please Introduce Yourself!
Hi Grafted Welcome

it is nice to meet you and great to see that you have jumped right into posting ,giving us some food for thought .Humour is an essential to any forum IMO, since oftentimes things can get a little bit steamy.
Glad you are around to keep us smiling
blessings

Rose of Shushan
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Welcome Janaadam

Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing a bit about yourself with us.
In reference to what you wrote, I do think that most of us as Christians, if we take the NT for what it says, are faced with the fact that there is hypocrisy and luke-warmness in the lives of those around us ,regardless of the church we came from. The lures of the world are many ,and not everyone that calls themselves a Christian may actually be living as Jesus called us to live .This may be so for many reasons not just willful rebellion .Many peoples problems can lead them to have a lack of faith, they may have allowed past resentments or experiences with believers to influence their walk negatively.
It´s great that you are seeking Him and truly trying to abide by His Word. Here we are all on the same journey of growing closer in our respective walks so I look forward to sharing of our experiences and thus edifying and encouraging one another.

Blessings

Rose of Shushan
12-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Hello Janaadam and Grafted; and welcome

Sounds like you and I have someting in common, grafted....I've been accused of a little sarcasm myself.
12-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Welcome to all the "newbies". I see some familiar faces and old friends - nice to have all of you here and joining in on the discussions. Please tell your friends and contacts all about us!!!

Wave

sheep wrecked :flowers:
12-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Hey all and esp, since I dragged you guys over, Grafted and janaadam Wave

welcome to the Crowd LOL Dance2

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
12-14-2008, 08:30 PM
Janaadam and Grafted Welcomeani

Glad you decided to join us and I hope your stay will be an enjoyable one. 030

Grafted---you will find out that I have a sense of humor also, as do the other admins. Blue1 A Christian in training-wonderful that you came to Christ regardless how old you are. :icon_coolsign:

Janaadam---Like so many, you have discovered that it's about Christ, about relationship with Him and obedience to Him and Hs Word. So many are caught in being "culture Christians" that they miss the mark. And hypocrisy knows no bounds. I think you are on the right track, depending fully on Him and studying to show yourself approved. One of my moments of understanding was when I understood what Paul meant when he wrote
Php 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Blessings to all

2-NEW-grouphug02

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Thanks vic, milordsheep, rose, aahavaa and sheepwrecked. Glad to be here and eager to share our lives together and to hear how He is working in each of us! Blessings!!
12-15-2008, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2008 02:07 PM by lhalfcent.)
Hello all. Just wanted to make sure I introduced myself.
so much to read here it is refreshing to see truth upheld.
blessings

(edited to correct spelling...need more coffee...... :P )
12-15-2008, 02:28 PM
(12-15-2008 02:06 PM)lhalfcent Wrote:  Hello all. Just wanted to make sure I introduced myself.
blessings

030 Welcomeani

Pleased to meet you, and hope you'll give us your two cents 2c Mrblue

Our goal is to always look to God's Word for the answers, and we try to validate information factually. Hope others feel the same.
2-NEW-grouphug02

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2008, 03:23 PM
(12-15-2008 02:06 PM)lhalfcent Wrote:  Hello all. Just wanted to make sure I introduced myself.
blessings

Cheer Welcome aboard! 031

Jump right in the discussions - look forward to your input Yes

Haveaniceday1
Thread Closed