Doctrine of the Eternal Sonship of Christ
06-29-2010, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2010 12:00 PM by sheep wrecked.)
RE: Doctrine of the Eternal Sonship of Christ
(06-28-2010 09:34 PM)truthbetold Wrote:  
(06-28-2010 09:24 PM)sheep wrecked Wrote:  
(06-28-2010 06:32 PM)truthbetold Wrote:  let me ask you this ok how do you think God refer to jesus before his birth?

Lord

Psa 110:1 The LORD said to my Lord, Sit you at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.

what do you think this verse is referring to?

Proverbs 30:4 (King James Version)

4Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

God was prophesying of the Son to come. We know this because John and Paul quotes these verses:

Joh 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
Joh 3:13 And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
Joh 3:15 That whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Rom 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaks on this wise, Say not in your heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above: )
Rom 10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

Deu 30:12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it to us, that we may hear it, and do it?
Deu 30:13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it to us, that we may hear it, and do it?
Deu 30:14 But the word is very near to you, in your mouth, and in your heart, that you may do it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctrine of the Eternal Sonship of Christ - sheep wrecked - 06-29-2010 11:59 AM