Thread Closed 
Exposing the heretics within...
05-29-2011, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2011 10:47 PM by Vic.)
Exposing the heretics within...
They thought they had crept in unawares...15249

I always find it interesting the people who come to the forum under pretense to discuss, and really merely wish to use this forum as a platform to diseminate their many and varied heresies. Shark

Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Rom 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

One can always tell when someone is not here to discuss, but rather to diseminate, when they post and when dialogue is begun, when hard questions and refutations take place, they either clam up or play the victim. Their doctrine, claimed facts, etc cannot stand the test of Scripture or proving all... and I make no apology for testing what is said, proving what is said, questioning or challenging what is said to the Scriptures and testing and proving all facts. We are called to do that and use strong discernment which comes from using and knowing the Word of God. 6788

Lately we have had some members join who were all HR/Messianic/ sacred name proponents. Three in particular promoted the made up name of yahuah etc. They very clearly rejected the truth of the Scriptures and specifically the NT and the Messianic prophecies and who Christ is, and rather denied those truths, from prophecies to believing the 'lying scribes' had added even most of the Sinai Covenant and law given through Moses to Israel. Icon_new_shocked

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2Ti 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
2Ti 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

When challenged, while providing zero of requested documentation, other posts ensued that showed a pattern of belief not even close to being consistent with someone who knows or believes God. Eyerub

Doing a little research awhile ago, led to the discovery that our member Mo MHuintir, to be none other than Bill Kinney, who has his own website and aberrant teachings. In comparing his writings there to what was being posted to the forum, it became clear he was here to merely attempt to disseminate his junk theology with an attempt to draw believers after himself, to which we have warnings in the Scriptures. 6775

That was why my response to his posts in the "What's the True Name of God" , where he imbibes the lying scribes junk, was addressed fully and completely--and to which he would not respond, but toddled away, while continuing to read the forum for some time. Icon_runforhills

One can review prior to the thread prior to this page, and go forward from there to see the issue unfold.... What's the True Name of God http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/showthread.p...73&page=10 then forward to post 111-116, 119-120

Bill aka MO never responded but merely walked away from the discussion. That's the trouble with heretics. They have no substance, but are on sinking sand and cannot stand what they propagate being brought forward and examined to the light of the Scriptures and testing the so called 'facts'. Reaction

Proving all things...

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Bill and his writings are found used and endorsed and promoted on the sacred name/hebrew roots Followers of Yah forum, from which sari83, also spent time. Bill has been a member there since June 8, 2009, and has posted 80 posts, and has his webiste in his bio...truthintheword---which certainly must not mean the Word of God to him.
Sari83 joined that forum : 23 Dec 2009 and had 28 posts.

Sari83 was reading their 'stuff' from April 2009 and then joined that forum formally on Dec 23, 2009, and posted not 10 posts, as she said when dismissing any real involvement in a prior query, but 28 posts. And she and Bill were active in the same time period.

In fact, Bill and Sarah know each from that forum, having dialogued to/with each other on that forum. Setting aside they have the same ips, [actually the same two ips consistently, which normally happens when coming from the same address, as we have seen in the case of family members who posted here, although from different computers] and which Sara merely dismissed as a non issue, the fact is, that Mo MHuintir aka Bill Kinney and sari83 have believed the same junk.13666

For example in the thread on Followers of Yah, Characteristics of a false prophet, started by sarah, sari83 posts "Characteristics of a false prophet
by sari83 ┬╗ Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:23 pm " ....

sari83 >>Beginning to understand
Have thanks: 0 time
Blog: View Blog (0)

and was followed with the answer by bkin aka Bill Kinney, aka Mo MHuintir

by bkin┬╗ Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Good word Sari83,

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. Eph 5:11

We should knowse them,
and then expose them.
Time's (almost) Up!

bkin
Weekly Poster
Have thanks: 0 time
Blog: View Blog (0)

In fact, in their Peak Posters chart, both are listed and bkin sits at 78-or 80 depending what one reads, while sari83 has 28.

And despite old posts and threads from bkin, sara83 was reading them and posting to them; for example bkin posted something in July 2009 which Sari83 answered that dead thread, January 2010. And yes, the documentation is there.

We see such gnostic spew from Bill's website as,
Quote:"Yahuahshua said, " Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. And after they have reigned, they will rest." Gospel of Thomas, saying #2
, and that's aside from the spew he was attempting to diseminate on this forum.

And lest we forget Ne'aryah, aka timothydix...also spewing the same sacred name junk, the same yahuah, and working the same threads...and there a few others I suspect have similar agendas... Sign0164

So, we have people using the same made up sacred name, yahuah, posting and dialoguing on that same sacred name/hr forum, who have the same ip address-which isn't totally conclusive--, and yet it is presented they don't know each other. And both joined this forum and posted to almost identical threads....People are known by the company they keep and endorse.

Now Bill Kinney aka Mo MHuintir has taken it upon himself [along with, apparently, his associates from here], instead of answering the posts and questions put to him, to start a discussion forum, using the name of SeekGod except with a .us extension instead of SeekGod.ca .... I won't be putting in the actual full addy as I choose not to promote it.

Apparently unable to make it on his own, Bill Kinney has to now use my forum and website name with that extension, because of his inability to make it on his own merits. Not a surprise really. 5068

IN that forum, Bill Kinney has chosen to make false statements concerning this forum in his Topic: Introductions section, although I am sure there will be other attempts to slam me and this forum:

Quote:Hi everyone!
My purpose in setting up this board is to have a place where believers can go to discuss their thoughts and ideas about the scriptures. It doesn't matter what your background or denomination may be. The only thing that's important here is the truth, not the preservation of dogma, doctrine, or creeds that have no merit in light of the truth.
Unlike other Discussion Forums (like Seekgod.ca) we do not edit or Censor your post.
Forums like Seekgod.ca have a specific agenda, we don't.
Their objective is to restrict any debate or free exchange of ideas that may threaten the cannon of the Church. They believe in the absolute primacy of the clergy over the laity. To them, there is no personal revelation of God's word, outside of what the Church has instructed you to believe.
I think this not only violates scripture, but is actually offensive in the eyes of God (YHWH). Our Creator desire a personal one on one relationship - without the assistance of a middle man.
A middle man (by the way) who has been made rich beyond measure by dispensing "the word of God."
I look forward to your posts, ideas, and discoveries.

Aside from the absolute absurdity of the claims...allow me to address them. From one Forum owner to another, Bill Kinney aka Mo MHuintir:

It's pretty hard to edit posts when no one is posting, Bill, isn't it? Censoring isn't the issue--abiding the forum rules agreed to upon joining shows respect for others--which apparently is sadly lacking for some.

Have you or your posts been censored or edited Bill? ever?
The answer would be NO, unless you posted links or started a thread which newbies can't do. Are you still a member? still able to post? despite the refusal to answer responses to your posts? The answer would be a YES.

Further, the pursuit of Scriptural Truth is what is presented, not somone's ideas about what something might or should be instead of what is actually in the Scriptures--which we believe as True. You do not believe them to be true. So, you make up your own beliefs.

The Scriptures are opened and discussed alongside many issues relevant to believers. Open discussion or debate is clearly welcomed and it's just too bad Bill/Mo et al that you don't have the gumption to actually answer the refutation of Scripture and facts given to your heretical posts and writings. No

Instead, as is common, when one such as yourself cannot answer the documentation or answer direct questions, they slink away. And pretend it was all 'my doing'. Playing the victim when there was nothing to complain about except your own ineptness and inability at presenting any truth. You come unarmed to an apologetics forum then whine no one listens to you. You were listened to and clearly refuted. Your problem is you can't take no for an answer. 2743

If you believe something, then at least have the gumption to answer those who disagree, and present facts and Scripture why. You can't defend your beliefs because you make them up and claim it is far better than what 'the corrupt' church and laity ever did. While there has been false doctrine even when the apostles were presenting the sound doctrine for all believers, the tools to discerning the truth from the error were also given. And that was, the Word of God and the indwelling Holy Spirit. And your vain imaginations called doctrine don't even get past square one.

2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

I have to laugh at the "cannon of the Church" statement. Which church would that be??? Since I am not a member of any church, nor have been for many years. Pointing people to Jesus Christ and the Word of God is not a denominational "thing". It is a Scriptural doctrine--which all who believe Jesus Christ should hold. But there's the rub--one has to actually believe the Word of God as being inspired by God and it actually being God's Word. Which of course we already know you don't believe...but you go ahead and be free of all constraints held by others who loved God and dispensed the Truth via the written record of those who believed God. Make your own doctrine and beliefs and draw people after yourself and make your own little denomination and keep continuing to deny God's Word as Truth, and who Jesus Christ is...everybody makes choices. Some to life and some to destruction.

The Holy Spirit is who gives understanding of the Scriptures. It's not based on one's own insights and 'revelation'.The Scriptures are opened and understood by those who belong to Christ and whereby the Holy Spirit is at work teaching as they consider and study God's Word. You have to actually know Christ, thereby have the Holy Spirit and you actually have to believe it is God's Word....which you, Bill and company do not believe. So any revelation you have isn't based on anything but your own vain reasonings and ideas.
Snapoutofit

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1Jn 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
1Jn 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Primacy of the clergy over laity -- 25r30wi

You didn't do your homework at all. Th_smiley_nope Read my Introduction to my website, read my articles in my research section,...read the threads here, such as:

http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/showthread.php?tid=258
http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/showthread.php?tid=601
http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/showthread.php?tid=584
http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/showthread.php?tid=470
http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/showthread.php?tid=425
http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/showthread.php?tid=407
http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/showthread.php?tid=127

You think that this site and what I have always promoted is in opposition to the necessary relationship with Jesus Christ? You are more absurd then ever. Since that's an example of your abilities to 'reveal truth' and pretense that you know what you are talking about, you had better call it quits before you go any further at making yourself look bad. You should be totally embarrassed and ashamed.

You think I am a 'middle man' and have made money from doing this? 10171 The Scriptures are very clear about making false accusation about others. Of course one has to believe the Scriptures in order to apply them... And since you have openly dismissed the Scriptures it's no surprise you cannot apply them.

2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker:
of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

You reject the truth of the Scriptures and want to find some nugget of truth in them in order to dispense your 'wisdom' aka imagination....The reality is you pursue the vanity of your mind, and pull something from the Scriptures now and again to make it appear you are being ' scriptural' while overturning and rejecting the True Scriptures. You search for a nugget of truth, and we already have the whole goldmine, in every chapter, and ever verse and every line....

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
2Jn 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
2Jn 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jn 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

2Jn 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Jud 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Jud 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Jud 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jud 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-30-2011, 01:37 AM
RE: Exposing the heretics within...
People do not always know when they are doing such things...

<< John 16 >>
King James Version
1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Lot's of deep brainwashing in the world. These things must come to pass. Is striving about the law necessary for unity?

<< Titus 3 >>
King James Version
1Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 2To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. 3For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. 4But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. 8This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. 9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

<< 1 Corinthians 3 >>
let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
King James Version
1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 9For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. 21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
Find all posts by this user
05-30-2011, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2011 04:38 AM by Mary.)
Vic, I appreciate how much you put into this site. Smiley-score010

It is something that I have noticed since I started posting here, that 2 or sometimes more, posters come on around the same time with the same sort of agenda, almost like a 2 or 3 pronged attack. Nevertheless I am still surprised when they turn out to be actually connected. Did they decide together to post on the site, as a planned, co-ordinated effort. I guess we will never know.

Stirthepot
(05-30-2011 01:37 AM)Deborah446 Wrote:  People do not always know when they are doing such things...

<< John 16 >>
King James Version
1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Lot's of deep brainwashing in the world. These things must come to pass. Is striving about the law necessary for unity?

<< Titus 3 >>
King James Version
1Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 2To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. 3For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. 4But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. 8This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. 9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

<< 1 Corinthians 3 >>
let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
King James Version
1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 9For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. 21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Hi Deborah,

I haven't had a chance to welcome you yet - so welcome!

I admit to being curious about your post. In presenting these verses in the context of your question:

Lot's of deep brainwashing in the world. These things must come to pass. Is striving about the law necessary for unity? and your statement:
"People do not always know when they are doing such things..."
I confess to being confused about what you mean Could you clarify please,as your position does not seem clear? Thanks.

Phillipians 4:23 "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."
05-30-2011, 09:45 AM
Quote:Forums like Seekgod.ca have a specific agenda, we don't.
Their objective is to restrict any debate or free exchange of ideas that may threaten the cannon of the Church. They believe in the absolute primacy of the clergy over the laity. To them, there is no personal revelation of God's word, outside of what the Church has instructed you to believe.
Mr Kinney,as far as I can see and having being a member of the forum since its inception,the only agenda this forum has is to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to discuss the word of God.
Which church are you referring to and which cannon? Most of the regular posters,if not all, don't attend any "church". As to primacy of the clergy over the laity LOL..wouldn't that be relevant to churches that have clergy such as Catholics,Anglicans etc?

Quote:To them, there is no personal revelation of God's word, outside of what the Church has instructed you to believe
Here too I wonder which church is meant.It seems that the forum tends to go by what Scripture teaches, and compares aberrant doctrines to what the word of God has to say.Many times I have heard Vic using the phrase that Scripture interprets Scripture.

It's sad that people have to go and use the name of the site and forum in order to draw people.This surely says something about the intentions and sneakiness of those involved.If these people had good intentions and were just disagreeing about doctrine in an amicable way what need would they have of sneaking off and doing a forum with an almost identical address?
Are we not supposed to be believers working for a common cause..ie preaching Christ and His Kingdom?
05-30-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks Mary. I think many times a few from a group decide to come on, to try and 'teach' us. The emails I have had over the years from HR for example, some feel sorry for me, view me as where 'they were' so many years ago, think I am just not understanding things and so they need to try and teach me...and then on the other hand are the ones who attack, because we stand for everything they have rejected and thrown aside. I guess it comes as it comes. Popcorn

Deborah, I too am a little puzzled by your comments. I would agree people do not always know why they believe what they do or why they fight the truth of the Scriptures etc. Some are under God given strong delusion, some under another spirit and follow another gospel and another Jesus. Some have always been spoonfed what to believe and cannot go to the Scriptures and understand them --they have been told what they mean and it's never been the Holy Spirit giving true understanding. But I do think they know they are on this site, and they know what they post and what they reject. THey may not understand why, but they do know they are believing something and holding onto those beliefs.

Quote:Lot's of deep brainwashing in the world. These things must come to pass. Is striving about the law necessary for unity?

Yes, there are going to be all manner of deceivers and deceptions, etc. And we are warned about such.

"Is striving about the law necessary for unity?" First of all, we are already unified in the Body of Christ----those who actually do believe and belong to Jesus Christ. The issues at stake are first and foremost making sure the person bringing in any doctrine, is of Christ--hence the need to try the spirits. That proof is found in their fruit, which can slowly be revealed or very quickly is revealed. Because it starts with, do they believe the Word of God, do they live it, do they desire to follow Christ--or are they clearly presenting things contrary to the Word and Christ; do they deny the Word as being true, etc....then we can go into do they believe the New Covenant and the Gospel ...not all necessarily in this order. But there are certain things that are markers for someone who belongs to Christ versus someone who is denying Him or in the process of denying Scriptural truths which happens with those in HR for example. The truth of the NT is peeled away until it is fully rejected which leads to rejection of Jesus Christ.

Strivings about the law...that happens when people reject the New Covenant which is Christ and want people to be bound to living to the Sinai covenent. Earnestly contending for the faith means knowing these issues and what it means, and it means being able to stand in defense of the truth of Christ and the Gospel. We need to know the Word so we can stand and know what we believe and why.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
05-30-2011, 10:12 AM
(05-30-2011 09:45 AM)Rose of Shushan Wrote:  
Quote:Forums like Seekgod.ca have a specific agenda, we don't.
Mr Kinney,as far as I can see and having being a member of the forum since its inception,the only agenda this forum has is to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to discuss the word of God.
Which church are you referring to and which cannon? Most of the regular posters,if not all, don't attend any "church". As to primacy of the clergy over the laity LOL..wouldn't that be relevant to churches that have clergy such as Catholics,Anglicans etc?

Quote:To them, there is no personal revelation of God's word, outside of what the Church has instructed you to believe
Here too I wonder which church is meant.It seems that the forum tends to go by what Scripture teaches, and compares aberrant doctrines to what the word of God has to say.Many times I have heard Vic using the phrase that Scripture interprets Scripture.

It's sad that people have to go and use the name of the site and forum in order to draw people.This surely says something about the intentions and sneakiness of those involved.If these people had good intentions and were just disagreeing about doctrine in an amicable way what need would they have of sneaking off and doing a forum with an almost identical address?
Are we not supposed to be believers working for a common cause..ie preaching Christ and His Kingdom?

ON the sneakiness issue, it brought to mind these Scriptures:

1Pe 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
1Pe 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles:
that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
1Pe 2:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
1Pe 2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
1Pe 2:16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

1Pe 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

2Co 8:21 Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.

Tit 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
Tit 2:8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
1Th 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Rom 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Rom 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

05-30-2011, 02:21 PM
I am fairly certain everyone reading this knows the Ten Commandments, so no need to list them all in this thread, but isn't stealing somebody's identity for the purpose of slamming them, false witness and theft? I used to do this constantly on forums to people I didn't like.

HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS
[Image: 2vtwd1i.jpg]

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR
05-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Here's some Scriptures, and each can consider whether they apply or not. For me I know fully God has all this under control. It's sad that people are in the spiritual condition to do such as has been done. That they deny Scriptural Truth is probably the saddest part of all this. When one looks at the many posts and considers the level of unbelief contained in them, it is indeed tragic, and they have made those choices. Just as the choice was made to do what has been done with the forum name:

Exo 23:1 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
Exo 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:

Psa 15:1 <A Psalm of David.> LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
Psa 15:2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
Psa 15:3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
Psa 15:4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
Psa 15:5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

Pro 17:4 A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.

Pro 10:16 The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin.
Pro 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.
Pro 10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
Pro 10:19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
Pro 10:20 The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.
Pro 10:21 The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Pro 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.
Pro 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

Pro 14:25 A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.
Pro 14:26 In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

Pro 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
Pro 14:6 A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth.
Pro 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
Pro 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.

Zec 8:16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
Zec 8:17 And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.

Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Eph 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
Eph 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Eph 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.
Eph 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

1Th 4:6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
1Th 4:7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
1Th 4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

1Pe 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
1Pe 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
1Pe 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
1Pe 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
1Pe 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

1Pe 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
1Pe 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

05-30-2011, 05:16 PM
How do the HR, Kabbalists, Yahuahshuahuayahuahshuyahua people et al end up in this forum? Do they come from Google or hyperlinks on other sites? I typed "hebrew roots" with the quotation marks into Google and the To Embrace Hebrew Roots intro came up tenth, right above Michael Rood. I wanted to try the same thing using the "sacred" Yah names but they are spelled so many different ways it would get frustrating and patience is a quality I lack.

HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS
[Image: 2vtwd1i.jpg]

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR
05-30-2011, 05:55 PM
(05-30-2011 05:16 PM)YYZ Skinhead Wrote:  How do the HR, Kabbalists, Yahuahshuahuayahuahshuyahua people et al end up in this forum? Do they come from Google or hyperlinks on other sites? I typed "hebrew roots" with the quotation marks into Google and the To Embrace Hebrew Roots intro came up tenth, right above Michael Rood. I wanted to try the same thing using the "sacred" Yah names but they are spelled so many different ways it would get frustrating and patience is a quality I lack.

Hey my friend. Smiley-greet013 Actually some of HR and Messianics are familiar with my site from over the years. Some have read my articles right from when I first started that original series -To Embrace Hebrew Roots from 1999. I am quite sure most of the leadership within the Hebrew roots groups have read at least some of my stuff---because of writing about them or their buddies. It's like anything else, it's by word of mouth too. Action-smiley-080

Yes links from other sites, people send out emails with a link, etc. But people also find it through searches. For example, I just tried searching, "peter's vision of the sheet" on Google. And that specific forum thread came up 4th out of 920,000 hits. Not too shabby. 47b20s0

I think people would find it topically like that, as also with the website, by that or one or two word searches. Your sacred name rendition gave me the giggles. And yes there are so many made up 'true' names one has to wonder why those adherents don't see the irony of it all.

I do believe that everyone who comes to the site, regardless their attitudes, heresies, error or spiritual condition, is here because God wants them here. Maybe so we learn something from them, or they from us, or maybe the interaction is for the many readers. I just know that God has sustained the website and forum without me worrying about where it sits in the scheme of things. It's His business and I just rest in Him that He knows what's needed about all of it.
Smiley-happy093

Vic
SeekGod.ca

Thread Closed