Trinity, Oneness and The Persons of the Godhead
08-01-2009, 08:30 AM
RE: Trinity, Oneness and The Persons of the Godhead
Thanks Vic,

Yes, it is helping. I am still a little slow at understanding some of it. I guess its due largely to the teachings if the Oneness doctrine. I understand that Jesus was God. I understand the divinity of Christ. I understand Christ was God's Son.
Let me ask this way. Did God die on the cross and get raised again? God is Spirit, right? Was in Jesus' human, physical form that died? When scripture talks of Christ being dead and God raising him, was he raising himself? Again, sorry for being a bit behind on these things. Thanks for all of your help. I am learning a great deal.

Th_prraisethelord
MarkSmile

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trinity, Oneness and The Persons of the Godhead - strefanash - 01-11-2009, 09:07 PM
RE: Trinity, Oneness and The Persons of the Godhead - strefanash - 01-11-2009, 10:18 PM
RE: Trinity, Oneness and The Persons of the Godhead - strefanash - 01-16-2009, 08:34 PM
RE: Trinity, Oneness and The Persons of the Godhead - strefanash - 01-17-2009, 12:09 AM
RE: Trinity, Oneness and The Persons of the Godhead - Mark - 08-01-2009 08:30 AM