Can someone claim to be a prophet and...
02-07-2009, 08:28 PM
RE: Can someone claim to be a prophet and...
(02-07-2009 07:30 PM)Artskoe Wrote:  .....

God's will for a believer in the age of grace is precise. Paul's phrase is: This is the will of God for you. God's will is not a location, spouse, money, cars, boats, house(s) or a job, or even a ministry. He tells us to study His Word to be...workmen, rightly dividing...and do good works for the sake of the ministry, which is that believers are His ambassadors on planet Earth for a short time.

Sorry this is long winded. I'll be briefer. BTW, I like the sheep jumping rope... = )

Love you paragraph about God's will for believers. I agree wholeheartedly. Too many don't realise believers are supposed to be equipped so they can be soldiers of the cross, light and salt-and ambassadors of Christ. Many are desiring to be spoonfed, and never seem to mature to do what was intended according to the Scriptures. 15249

In case you haven't noticed, Artskoe, you weren't long winded. If you have something to say, don't worry about length--as you likely noticed, it isn't exactly an issue here at this time. Glad you like Sheep's sheep.619

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone claim to be a prophet and... - strefanash - 02-04-2009, 12:12 AM
RE: Can someone claim to be a prophet and... - strefanash - 02-05-2009, 12:55 AM
RE: Can someone claim to be a prophet and... - strefanash - 02-05-2009, 08:51 PM
RE: Can someone claim to be a prophet and... - Vic - 02-07-2009 08:28 PM