Psalm 119: Time Frame for the End of Days
04-18-2014, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 01:36 PM by micha'l.)
Shalom!

I Am sending this to you for your consideration. It is a bit different. But I have it
from a reliable source, it is good.

Michael Barnett

Psalm 119 is more than 176 verses, every one of which mentions the Law of God, using
many different terms. It is a revelation of the unfolding of events during what is known
as the end of days. Indeed, it gives the time frame for these events.

One of the greatest markers of this time frame, has been, seemingly against all odds,
the rebirth of the State of Israel after 1878 years of dispersion. But in our time frame
we do not begin here. Rather, we begin with the First Zionist Congress, 1897-98.

Some years ago God gave me some verses of Scripture for my comfort and encouragement,
Psalm 119:49-50:

"Remember the word to Your servant, in which You have caused me to hope. This is my
comfort in my affliction, that Your word revives me."

The 'word' spoken of here refers to something He gave me in 1988: "Search for the
lost sheep of the house of Israel; gather the scattered seed of Jacob. And bring them
into My House."

There is no need to discuss this word here, only to say it has been the source of much
struggle in my life, so much so that often I would throw up my hands and proclaim I would
consider it no longer. But this always made me sad. And the Lord would 'revive' it once
more within me.

Several years back, when in need, I was reading those verses when I happened to notice
that if the first '1' was dropped, it looked like a date - 1949 - my birth year. So I
thought, if this is an actual date, then the verse before it, 1948, could refer to
Israel. It was then the Lord began to open it up revealing the time frame contained
within 119.

Time and Chance

That 119 has reference to time, other than the chronological listing of events, has to
do with one of the objects God hung in the heavens for the marking of time, namely, the
Moon. And our first clue has to do with the number division of 119 (which of course was
not there in the original, but by God's design 119 came to be). If you drop the first '1'
you have '19'. The Moon has a 19 year cycle to it. Also, if your double the 176 verses
you get the least amount of time required for a lunar year. Further, the 8 verses of each
section are indicative of the 8 watches of the day. Too, there are 7 days in a week. Then
the '8th' day Sunday marks the beginning of a new week.

Structure

119 is an acrostic psalm, based on the 22 consonants of the Hebrew Alephbet. Each
section, say Aleph, has 8 verses, each of which begin with a word which begins with an
Aleph. This is true through-out 119.

First Jubilee and the Consonants

In 1897-98 the first Zionist Congress was held in Basel, Swiss. Here I stress the word
'first', for this first refers to the first consonant of the Hebrew Alephbet, Aleph.

Hebrew began as a phonetic language. Each consonant was based on a literal object. But
it also had a symbolic meaning.The Aleph was literally an Ox, while its symbolic meaning
was that of 'first and strength.'

This first letter then, as it applies to the first Zionist Congress, symbolically means,
'the beginning of his strength.' For it was through the ever growing strength of the
Zionists that the Nation Israel came to be in 1948.

Frame And Structure

Through-out 119 the consonants guide us in our journey through time. But how do we get more
'time' out of Aleph other that beginnings? As you are aware, the set of numbers 49-50
has much symbolism in Scripture as regards time. They are used twice to mark when Israel
was to celebrate two of the feasts, Pentecost and Jubilee.

The first 6 letters of 119, Aleph to Vav, lead to the creation of the State of Israel in
1948. If we reckon each section as an 8 year period, then 8 x 6 = 48. And if you begin
with the years in 1897-98, you get 50, a Jubilee. An in 1948 Israel enjoyed it's first
Jubilee in perhaps 1900 years. It had returned!

Second Jubilee

Fine! We have our beginning, and this concludes with the creation of a Jewish State.
Most understand this event was the most significant fulfillment of prophecy in 2000
years. And we understand it heralds the nearness of the end of days and the return of
Christ. But how then do we proceed from here, and what are we to look for? Again, the
consonants guide us.

The next consonant after Vav is Zayin, the 7th. 'Seven' in Scripture refers to
perfection, or completion. And it does certainly complete the first two divisions. And it
also leads to the third and final division; the 8th if you will. But it also is the last of the 8 year
sections. It begins in 1949 and goes to 2007. So this gives us exactly where we are in time.
Today we are in the 13th letter Mem, 2013.

This 7th letter Zayin is Seven Septics, or 7x7 which equals 49. And beginning in 1949
and going to 1999-2000 we get our second Jubilee. So the first two divisions total 100 years.
And, as I stated, Zayin also introduces the final division, which we may call, 'Behold He
Cometh.' But too, before we get to that point we must introduce another indicator of
time. And this involves another 'Who Cometh.'

Who Cometh

As an indicator of time, there is a king coming. The Prophet Isaiah tells us this, 'As
the days of one king, 70 years.' But how is this 'who'? The 70 years includes the
approximate length of his rule. 70 is only a symbolic guide. It may actually be 69, or
72, ect. And the 70 also includes his death.

In 1949 a king was born in Israel. And this one will come claiming to be the restoration
of the house of David. And the Jews will receive him because he promises to rebuild the
Temple. During the Feast of Tabernacles, Sept. 2015, he will proclaim the laying of the
Cornerstones on Tisha B'Av, 2016, that a day of mourning be turned to a day of rejoicing.

There is, in the Constellation Orion, a sign of this coming one. On October 21st of each
year the Orionid Meteor Shower occurs. These 'falling stars' indicate the birth of one
born in Tel Aviv, 1949, 221st October.

First, understand this. There is a relationship between the Temple Mt. compound and
Orion. The angles of the 4 outer stars of Orion match the angles of the Temple Mt.
compound. And the 3 inner stars speaks of two things: 3 temples; and 3 structures sharing
the Temple Mt. in the end of days: Mosque, Dome, 3rd temple. God's number is 7. There
are 7 stars in Orion. This is a picture of the relationship between heaven and earth.

Now, this 'one' will be 66 years old when he takes power, when the 70th Week begins.
Ayin is the 16th letter. It's number value is 70, as in 70th Week. The last 7 letters,
Ayin to Tav, represent the years of the 70th. And if we add the 6 of the '16' to the age
of the coming one, we get '666'. The remaining '10' speaks of his government.

His rule will begin in 2016, with the letter Ayin. The literal meaning of Ayin is an
eye. The symbolic meaning of this letter is to 'behold.' In Revelation chapter 6, when
the 70th begins, the word 'behold', or some variation of it, occurs 6 times. The first
'behold' is the rise of the 7th king. And this is the verse just before the 70th begins,
"My flesh trembles for fear of you, and I am afraid of your judgements.' Then the
'great and terrible day of the Lord' begins.

Behold He Cometh

We now begin our conclusion with this final division of time. After the 'completion'
that Zayin brings, we begin a new way of counting. Heth, the 8th letter, is next. '6' in
Scripture refers to something new, a new beginning. One example makes this clear in the
story of the 8 souls which reestablished mankind on the earth.

So from Heth to the final letter Tav, each letter is one year. And we know this because
the final week is a 7 year period. And as I stated, the last 7 letters represent the 7
years of the 70th.

Each of these letters has a literal and a symbolic meaning. After Ayin (eye - behold)
comes Pe, which means mouth, and 'speaks' to the Two Witnesses. Tsadde comes next, and
references 'righteousness', referring then to the 144000. Qoph, meaning 'sun on the horizon, and divide'
and thus referencing time, is the middle, or divider of the 70th. Then comes Rosh,
meaning 'head', and speaks of the Anti-Christ. Shin follows, meaning 'teeth', and so to
consume, destroy. This is the work of the 8th king, the False Prophet, which comes up
from the earth, out of the Abyss at the 5th Trumpet. Finally comes Tav, and means 'a
cross, sign, covenant', and refers to the coming of Christ.

Now, these 7 only generally refer to time. They are more about events. The coming of
Christ for His saints along with the resurrection, occurs at the 7th Trumpet. Four
Scriptures confirm this. And this occurs before the true wrath of God is poured out, the
7 Bowls. The whole of the 70th is about judgement, not wrath. God's wrath is poured out
upon those who worship the Beast and receive his mark. And this mark does not come until
after the 5th Trumpet, with the rise of the 8th king. And this '8' refers to a new
beginning of the rule of the AC when he shares power with the 8th king , and 10 kings.

So, in conclusion, I am in no way setting a day or hour for the return of Christ. But I
am setting a 'season.' And He has given us signs for this season. And this season falls
with the final letter Tav, in 2022. The time is at hand! May you take these words I have
written to heart! May you reconsider what is important in life. If you have two coats, sell
one and give the money to missions. Keep only what you need.

Do you believe 119? Do you believe me? 'Perhaps', you may say, 'you are wrong.'
God has written me into His psalm. Zayin is mine! I speak His word to you. Who will
hear!

God Bless!

Michael Barnett

PS If 666 is his number, what then is his sign, or mark? 'A Star will rise in Jacob.' Place a 6
in every small triangle, and in the middle hexagon created in a drawn Star of David. Ps This Star is hyjacked by AC.

Micha'l

Shalom,

I know there is a lot to consider here. I am leaving for the gym. It will give u time to mull it over. But let me say, the Lord gave me this some years back, prior to my knowing of the tetrads - one of which just passed - but they serve to confirm 119.

Micha'l
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: Psalm 119: Time Frame for the End of Days
Is Micha'l Harold Camping back from the dead?
04-18-2014, 04:25 PM
R,

Funny stuff. Scoff all u want. I meet people like u everywhere I go. And let me say, I may be a 'newbie' here, but I am no newbie to posting on forums. And I have probably been kicked off more forums than u have visited. But I always leave them with the same message: 'I have been kicked off better forums than this one. But God blees u anyway.'

Listen, all who have ears to hear, I am the Lord's watchman. And I am sounding the shofar, alerting God's people - the time is at hand. The Church needs to begin divesting themselves of this world system - forget your saving - 401Ks - new car - lands - even marring and giving in marriage. Start investing in the Kingdom!

R, we ar as in the days of Noah. I think it fitting this Noah movie has come out now. U know, it was overcast here and I was not able to see the blood moon - so I watched it on live streaming from an observatory in Calif. And I poste a few things on thir feed. But they were almost mocking those who believe the blood moons and solar eclipses are more than Astronomy. And I am sure their ancestors, those in the day of Noah, were also mocking him - 'WHAT? Build a BOAT?' But then they began to see the animals coming into the Ark - and the gathering clouds - then the rain.

Micha'l
04-18-2014, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 06:45 PM by RiverofFire.)
Micha'l, when did you come to this "discovery" of 2016?

Quote:Several years back, when in need, I was reading those verses when happened to notice that if the first '1' was dropped, it looked like a date - 1949 - my birth year. So I thought, if this is an actual date, then the verse before it, 1948, could refer to Israel. It was then the Lord began to open it up revealing the time frame contained within 119.

Funny stuff, indeed, Micha'l. Do you realize that chapter and verse are conventions, and not found in the texts?
04-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Hi,

Funny u should should say this. And of course in one sense u r correct. However, the Hebrew text allows for division. And while I am on this subject, let me say there is a relationship between 119 and Revelation. And no, John did not divide the book into chapters and verses. But there is a natural division according to the text.

It is no chance event, R, that there are 22 chapters in Revelation. And in this it is related to 119 and the 22 consonants of the Hebrew AlephBet. And this gives us an insight into the way Revelation was constructed.

For a few examples - Aleph corresponds to the 1st chapter of Rev, in that, it is the beginning. Chapter 2 is Beth (meaning literally a house), and thus speaks of the 'house of God' - the Churches. Dalet, meaning door, is the 4th letter and corresponds to the 4th chapter of Rev. 'In heaven a DOOR was opened...'. Or take chapter 10, Yod, the 10th letter applies here. In 3 places the term 'hand' is used. Yod means hand. Or chapter 13, the letter Mem applies here. It means chaotic water - chapter 13 speaks of the restless sea where from which the 7 heade one rises. And ect.

R, it was chance happening Psalm 119 is Psalm 119! Lighten up a little. Let the Lord guide you rather than a scoffing spirit.

Micha'l
04-18-2014, 08:48 PM
First, you know if you read the forum rules that this is paramount to spamming. Discussing something is taking a topic and discussing it. You have posted this on many forums. So it's not simply a discussion.

Secondly---what you are doing is numerology/gematria and that equals kabbalah which is of the occult. That does not come from God.

Finally, despite your denial to date set, you are date setting, in amongst all the other stuff that it would take a long time to sort through and address Scripturally.

So we have a dilemma here. Do I delete the thread or simply say it goes no further.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2014, 09:11 PM
(04-18-2014 08:48 PM)Vic Wrote:  First, you know if you read the forum rules that this is paramount to spamming. Discussing something is taking a topic and discussing it. You have posted this on many forums. So it's not simply a discussion.

Secondly---what you are doing is numerology/gematria and that equals kabbalah which is of the occult. That does not come from God.

Finally, despite your denial to date set, you are date setting, in amongst all the other stuff that it would take a long time to sort through and address Scripturally.

So we have a dilemma here. Do I delete the thread or simply say it goes no further.

Hi,

It is your call. But no, I am not 'spamming'. If I am doing what God has called me to do - sound the shofar - should I obey men of God?

Does God use numbers, Vic? Do numbers signify things in Scripture, Vic? Does the #7 have meaning in Scripture, Vic? Is God then using numerology/gematria, Vic?

I am not setting a 'day or an hour', as Christ warned against. But I am setting a season - which is not a date. Did, Vic, Christ give us signs to look for? And if so, then are these signs haphazard - or do they come in a timed fashion - God's timing? The stars and the Sun and Moon were given as signs for Israel concerning feast, ect. Are the Jews then astrologers, Vic?

I have given 119 to you for your info - believe it or not. I have done my responsibility. And I have given it in the hope of discussion. But u r god here!

Micha'l
04-19-2014, 12:06 PM
Hi,

Quote:It is your call. But no, I am not 'spamming'. If I am doing what God has called me to do - sound the shofar - should I obey men of God?

Does God use numbers, Vic? Do numbers signify things in Scripture, Vic? Does the #7 have meaning in Scripture, Vic? Is God then using numerology/gematria, Vic?

I am not setting a 'day or an hour', as Christ warned against. But I am setting a season - which is not a date. Did, Vic, Christ give us signs to look for? And if so, then are these signs haphazard - or do they come in a timed fashion - God's timing? The stars and the Sun and Moon were given as signs for Israel concerning feast, ect. Are the Jews then astrologers, Vic?

I have given 119 to you for your info - believe it or not. I have done my responsibility. And I have given it in the hope of discussion. But u r god here!

Lots of people think God tells them to do many things, but it's their vivid imagination at work.

Seven has been used many times in the Scriptures. But then so has three , six, 40, 20, thousands in various denominations...God's purposes and ways are not in question at all. But you are not God.

And what you are doing is what thousands of others also do---you can call it, bible codes, numerology or whatever but what you are doing is gematria. And that's from the kabbalah which is of the occult. God spoke to us through His Word so we might know Him and understand His will for us. He didn't hide things in letters and numbers, because He wanted us to understand.

Isa 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

John 18:19-20 The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples, and of his doctrine. (20) Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

The problem is one cannot understand the Scriptures if one does not know the Author.

1 Corinthians 2:4-14 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: (5) That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. (6) Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: (7) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: (8) Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. (9) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (10) But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. (11) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. (12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. (13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. (14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You have given a date. And you do not know if it is right or not. It's based on your own assumptions of what you believe has happened up until now and guess work on the future. That's date setting.

We are to be about sharing Christ. Every single person who has set a date has dishonored Christ. Because every single time they are proven wrong and the world mocks.

God said to watch and pray and we wouldn't be caught unawares. He didn't say to set a season or a date did He?

It has nothing to do with being concerned about a date, but rather being in tune with Christ and going about doing His will, and sharing Christ. Being much in prayer that we are being obedient in all we do so we are in the right place at the right time according to His will for each of us.

There's many Scriptures fulfilled and being fulfilled. There's all manner of wars and rumors of wars---Jesus said not to worry about those things. There's false Christs and people saying He's there and there---and we have been warned about all those things. We are to be about His business, that means sharing Christ in whatever capacity He wants us to.

It never ceases to surprise me how quickly people reveal their true nature when they are told no to something or disagreed with.

You think flaming me is what God called you to do?

You are a guest here, and simple respect is all that should be part of the conversation. You don't like what I said, that's ok. It makes no difference to me. But when you flame someone, aside from the spiritual issues revealed, you violate the forum rules you agreed to. You shame yourself.

So that will be enough of that type of behavior.

Col 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
04-19-2014, 12:52 PM
(04-19-2014 12:06 PM)Vic Wrote:  Hi,

Quote:It is your call. But no, I am not 'spamming'. If I am doing what God has called me to do - sound the shofar - should I obey men of God?

Lots of people think God tells them to do many things, but it's their vivid imagination at work.

Seven has been used many times in the Scriptures. But then so has three , six, 40, 20, thousands in various denominations...God's purposes and ways are not in question at all. But you are not God.

And what you are doing is what thousands of others also do---you can call it, bible codes, numerology or whatever but what you are doing is gematria. And that's from the kabbalah which is of the occult. God spoke to us through His Word so we might know Him and understand His will for us. He didn't hide things in letters and numbers, because He wanted us to understand.

Isa 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

John 18:19-20 The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples, and of his doctrine. (20) Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

The problem is one cannot understand the Scriptures if one does not know the Author.

1 Corinthians 2:4-14 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: (5) That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. (6) Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: (7) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: (8) Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. (9) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (10) But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. (11) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. (12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. (13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. (14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You have given a date. And you do not know if it is right or not. It's based on your own assumptions of what you believe has happened up until now and guess work on the future. That's date setting.

We are to be about sharing Christ. Every single person who has set a date has dishonored Christ. Because every single time they are proven wrong and the world mocks.

God said to watch and pray and we wouldn't be caught unawares. He didn't say to set a season or a date did He?

It has nothing to do with being concerned about a date, but rather being in tune with Christ and going about doing His will, and sharing Christ. Being much in prayer that we are being obedient in all we do so we are in the right place at the right time according to His will for each of us.

There's many Scriptures fulfilled and being fulfilled. There's all manner of wars and rumors of wars---Jesus said not to worry about those things. There's false Christs and people saying He's there and there---and we have been warned about all those things. We are to be about His business, that means sharing Christ in whatever capacity He wants us to.

It never ceases to surprise me how quickly people reveal their true nature when they are told no to something or disagreed with.

You think flaming me is what God called you to do?

You are a guest here, and simple respect is all that should be part of the conversation. You don't like what I said, that's ok. It makes no difference to me. But when you flame someone, aside from the spiritual issues revealed, you violate the forum rules you agreed to. You shame yourself.

So that will be enough of that type of behavior.

Col 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Vic, Sorry, but I do not know what u mean by flame. And u have insulted me greatly here, in several ways - especially implying I do not know God. U make false charges and slander me.

Also, I am not a disciple of Rood or any others, but Christ. And yes, there are many Scriptures being fulfilled - and God is unsealing what was sealed. And He does nothing without revealing it to His servants, the prophets.

I am a watchman. God HAS told me to blow the Shofar, to remind people of the nearness of Christ.

Your hostile attitude is unbecoming of a saint of Christ. So, I am kicking myself off 'your' forum. It is way too slow here anyway. But may He bless you anyway!

Micha'l
04-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Quote:Vic, Sorry, but I do not know what u mean by flame. And u have insulted me greatly here, in several ways - especially implying I do not know God. U make false charges and slander me.

Also, I am not a disciple of Rood or any others, but Christ. And yes, there are many Scriptures being fulfilled - and God is unsealing what was sealed. And He does nothing without revealing it to His servants, the prophets.

I am a watchman. God HAS told me to blow the Shofar, to remind people of the nearness of Christ.

Your hostile attitude is unbecoming of a saint of Christ. So, I am kicking myself off 'your' forum. It is way too slow here anyway. But may He bless you anyway! Micha'l

Flaming is saying "u r god here" implying an awful lot of junk about me which is false. While I pay for the site, and administrate it, I post as a believer first. Just common courtesy means you don't say something like that anyway. If You don't like the forum or the rules you agreed to when you joined, don't join. No one forced you to come on here.

I have not been hostile whatsoever but rather showed you why what you are doing is contrary to God. I never even implied you did not belong to God. But people can be deceived by so many things, and gematria is one of them.

There's nothing that says you are a prophet in what you have said. Other than you have been involved in IHOP which is part of the charismatic error. You don't have to agree with me, but that's how I see it.

Did God speak to you directly when he told you these things? If you want to blow your shofar, instead of simply sharing the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the need of salvation, Jesus being the only way to the Father, that's your choice. But don't say I am deliberately insulting you, slandering you or being hostile towards you. I am saying it like I see it. And I hope that God will do a good work in you because of Christ.

If I was hostile, you would have been banned already.

Vic
SeekGod.ca