Welcome to SeekGod.ca Forum
Sign in Create Account
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Christian Psychics

Vic

Administrator

(11-04-2014, 04:37 PM)Belltuck Wrote: Now there's a thought Lois - hearing someone reading the AV as a way to understand it. Thanks.

Hi Belltuck,

My hubby has a difficult time reading and comprehending. He's a hands on learner and always has been. But we actually got the audio KJV and he loves it. He follows along reading as well so 2 senses are engaged, and there seems to be something about hearing and reading it making it much easier for him.

Be encouraged, our understanding still, regardless how we study it, will still come from the Holy Spirit giving us the understanding. So with much prayer and not giving up on studying, but realizing God wants us to understand His Word because that's how we get to know Him and also how we learn to live for Him.

Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

Col 2:2-3
(2) That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
(3) In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

1Co 2:12-13
(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

2 Peter 2:1-8

Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

vansdad

Some people do have extra sensory perception. And even work with police and have extreme accuracy. They may also be Christian. But they are not in it for personal gain. To me that is the difference