What's the difference between Hebrew Roots and Messianic?
12-15-2011, 04:02 AM
RE: What's the difference between Hebrew Roots and Messianic?
Mark you said,
Quote:And to the other question. Personally I wouldn't call myself either of those things.
However, I have a clear understanding that my forefathers Abraham Isaac and Jacob were not Jew's they were Hebrew's.
Which means to cross over. And I have crossed over, and have heard YHWH call me to be "set apart".

What do you mean when you say you have crossed over?
Are you saying that you are not a Jew by birth, but one through conversion to Judaism?
That you have crossed over into Judaism?..Or is that you have crossed over to being Hebrew?

Quote:but, for me, I keep the feasts as a memorial. A memorial to what HE has done for all HIS people and for me personally. I have without failure
been blessed beyond any expectations, every time without a doubt
that I enter in to HIS feast's as well as HIS Shabbath. And I truly believe as well as witness those blessings first hand

So you expect to be blessed by keeping the feasts?
So you believe "without a doubt","without failure" you will be blessed by keeping the feasts?

Then it sounds to me like you are not keeping the feasts as a memorial or even out of love for God, but out of your own expectation of getting a blessing.
I am not saying that you don't love God.That is not what I'm saying at all.
But,your motives do sound/read selfish...and not as a humble observance
of what God has done for you but with an expectation that He(God) is going to do something for you.

Quote:as well as witness those blessings first hand
I'm very curious as to what blessings you have witnessed first hand.
Please do tell,Mark.

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.(2John 1:9)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the difference between Hebrew Roots and Messianic? - Lois - 12-15-2011 04:02 AM