Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.
Israel vs Iraq
Many of us may have heard in the news about the arguments between Israel and Iraq. Not long ago, I read in Ezekiel 38:16 about how a mighty army would come against Israel. Could all of this be a start to a major war coming soon? I would like to know what everyone else thinks. I won't stop sharing this news, though. I want everyone to know that the Bible's prophecies of the Final Days are beginning to be fulfilled.
05-11-2015, 11:48 AM
(05-07-2015, 09:03 AM)Baptist1 Wrote: Many of us may have heard in the news about the arguments between Israel and Iraq. Not long ago, I read in Ezekiel 38:16 about how a mighty army would come against Israel. Could all of this be a start to a major war coming soon? I would like to know what everyone else thinks. I won't stop sharing this news, though. I want everyone to know that the Bible's prophecies of the Final Days are beginning to be fulfilled.
I have believed for some time now that God is very patient with mankind. The wars and rumors of wars have gone on for such a long time, I am not sure which one fits which scenario. But I do believe that we are seeing the fulfillment of things for the Final Days. The cry for peace is getting stronger. And things morally are worse than ever before, worldwide Even worse than what Lot sat amongst and it vexed his soul. I believe we are seeing those things worldwide.
I also believe the warnings in Matthew 24, including the false christs and false prophets are springing up everywhere.
Some of the things that fit prophecy being fulfilled is the reference
(26) And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
(27) They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
(28) Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
(29) But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
(2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
(3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
(4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
(5) And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
(6) And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
(7) And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
(8) (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
And we know that the gospel has been preached worldwide. It may not be in print in all languages--that I am not sure of, but it must be close.
I think we have an obligation to share the Truth of the Scriptures and whether it be by discussing prophecy being fulfilled, then as God leads. Always pointing to Christ and salvation, because there is no other hope for mankind.
3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
|Users browsing this thread:|