Welcome to SeekGod.ca Forum
Sign in Create Account
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Vic was 100% on jacob and david noakes

migl22

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2016, 11:24 AM by Vic. Edit Reason: Removed email in post. Already available and protected on info bar tabs )

Hi Vic

I was not sure how to get hold of you but Moriel are comproming not only with ecumenists like clifford hill and david noakes but also other ecumenists and those involved with C. Peter Wagners groups like paul mguire, If you like I have some new info that is not currently covered by you as now inspite of Jacobs knee jerk reactions towards me but not to me directly.

I have more info then this.

I have been praying for his repentance form other compromises he made with the likes of chuck smith and calvary chapel but recetly jacob has come out against the LCJE but not all of its members.

God bless

M.

Vic

Administrator

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016, 10:57 AM by Vic.)

migl22
Hi Vic

I was not sure how to get hold of you but Moriel are comproming not only with ecumenists like clifford hill and david noakes but also other ecumenists and those involved with C. Peter Wagners groups like paul mguire, If you like I have some new info that is not currently covered by you as now inspite of Jacobs knee jerk reactions towards me but not to me directly.

I have been praying for his repentance form other compromises he made with the likes of chuck smith and calvary chapel but recetly jacob has come out against the LCJE but not all of its members.

God bless

M.

Hi M,

Thank you for posting. Feel free to add info here about Jacob Prasch's connections and beliefs. His 'knee jerk' reaction to you is merely his common reaction to anyone that questions, evaluates or disagrees with him, so don't feel bad if he name calls, falsely accuses or whatever. That's simply who he is, and it's amazing to me anyone would want to associate with this so called 'pastor'. But they do.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

migl22

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016, 07:17 PM by migl22.)

(02-28-2016, 10:56 AM)Vic Wrote: migl22
Hi Vic

God bless

M.

Hi M,

Thank you for posting. Feel free to add info here about Jacob Prasch's connections and beliefs. His 'knee jerk' reaction to you is merely his common reaction to anyone that questions, evaluates or disagrees with him, so don't feel bad if he name calls, falsely accuses or whatever. That's simply who he is, and it's amazing to me anyone would want to associate with this so called 'pastor'. But they do.

Hi Vic

I am on facebook or skype if you want to contact me.

Jacobs e-mail to my brother about me was not true and also I found it unscrptual that Jacob did not aproach me about my allegid error nothing Jacob said is acurate my critique was about the trailor then Jacobs defense of a dvd that contains Joel Richardson, I did not write that Jacob made the DVD he just contributed to the dvd, i feel that he is trying to avoid the issues I had raised in the article because I dont go along with his post trib friends im doing the work of satan, I asked if they can explain why is it the RCC teaches christians suffering martydom in the great tribulation as they say pre tribbers are doing the devils work, and then Joe schimmel wrongly acuses me of being a pre tribber this is not true.

I do not feel that the emotional response from jacobs apealing to support me at the time I was arrested for reading the bible has anything to do with the issue at hand.

Jacon said I was doing the work of the devil to my brother and applies John 7:5 to me but Jacob himself did not apply John 7:5 himself when publically on youtube ranting against John McArthur nor with me for that matter, Jacob is in public ministry and billions of people have seen him with the following info mentioned below, i believe in this case Jacob voilated the word of God, I take the same aproach with Chuck Smith there is no scriptual requirement for me to contact Jacob about his very public error and he is totally missrepresenting scripture here, Jacob is also an oportunist in this regaurd my brother gave jacob information about me that was 1) not nessesary and 2) totally untrue in its content, I was betrayed.

Nothing I write here is out of hatred, anamosity or anger for Jacon but out of an attitude of love

I have personally known Jacob since I was a teenager, my brother who still supports Moriel, also used to worked for moriel missions in south africa, now has his own ministry and the person who runs that mission used to be my pastor David Royal many years ago, my relationship with my older brother has been effected due to Jacob's contact with him and so there is a brakedown amongst my own family members, I am not in a position to talk with my brother due to lack of trust, but I am not making this into a personal issue but I am going public with Jacobs activerties, I have seen over the years jacobs attitude towards those who he used to be friends with who I am currently in contact with, I have corrosponded with Jacob to tell him to call out Calvary chapels sexual abuses of children as young as 6 by calvary chapel pastor, jacob has not mentioned this, Jacob has made other compromises, I called Jacob out on Chuck Smith pro-abortion views and promoting the roman catholic church etc, I had also exposed Chuck Smiths involvement with the knights of malta this got many CC pastors angry and they tryed to cover it up Jacob put it down to chuck smiths age.

I had challenged Jacob over chuck missler and Arnold Fructambaum who is going along with the WCC at the third Lausanne Congress event that had roman catholics present.

Jacob also supports New Tribes Mission who is part of global connectons that is ecumenical this charity was responcible for the whole sale coverup in diffrent parts of the world for missionaries sexually abusing young children, NTM who is in partnership with the bible society is now part of the BGEA.

I have written an article fairly recently http://ukapologeticslibrary.net/2015/09/...own-camps/ Jacob got angry by the content I had written in the article.

he inicially supported the ecumenical westminster 2010 declaration and after I had created an alternative he no longer supported it had if I did not create one I think he would have remained with the Westminster 2010 declaration.

Jacob does not currently also speak against CCFON who is in partnership with the mormon church and the jesuit ran catholic chaplincy at oxford university what I do know is that Jacob is ignorant of CCFON.

I sent an e-mail to one supporter over David Noakes and David Noakes is still supported by Jacob

hi richard you do not know what he has been upto in a few years, so you do not know him as well as you think, alot can happen within these few years your email to me is exactly the response I expected from you, this is why I did not give you all the info, i am not going to make allowances for David I know why CFI is supportive of David because David is part of PWM, that is part of morgerhanger park, the trustee was clifford hill who has always support this project, this clearly stipulates the park it self is ecumenical, david was part of an event last year under pwm that had ade omoba who is the trestee for ccfon who is involved with the WCOF (the world coalition of familes) partly ran by the mormon church, and does speaking engagements with Andrea at a jesuit chaplincy for oxford university, Clifford hill who was with david at the time supported more than gold before clifford hill died, david now runs prophercy today magazine, pwm and is still involved with issachar ministries that is part of morgerhanger park also.

Regardless you have given me something to write about and this info will be published soon

Here are the links

https://web.archive.org/web/20010427051340/http://www.the-park.net/mhpt/history.html

"The first ever Christian martyr in England was St Alban. Moggerhanger is in the diocese of St Alban's, although "The Park" itself is ecumenical. "

Moggerhanger House Preservation Trust - TEMPLATE

The Trustees of MHPT as at May 2001 are:

Chris Izzard (chairman)
Henry Clarke
Helen Dorey
John Drake
Lady Isabelle Erroll
Dr Clifford Hill
Monica Hill
Catherine Porteous
David Saunderson (treasurer)
Sam Whitbread

https://web.archive.org/web/20010419064923/http://www.the-park.net/

https://web.archive.org/web/20010602181829/http://www.the-park.net/pwm/prophecytoday/index.html
 Aims
Providing a Christian perspective on current world events
Showing the relevance for today of the biblical prophets
Building up the body and moving the church into "mission" (mission is the buzz of the post modern libral church)
Defending the faith in an age of multi-faith confusion
Bringing the unchanging word of God to a changing world

http://www.issacharministries.co.uk/imag...1.0915.pdf

The next milestone was the founding of Prophecy Today in 1985 which rapidly became the Christian magazine with the largest
circulation in the country. Ten years later we moved to Moggerhanger Park. We brought all our Ministries together at The Park,

Remember the park itself is ecumenical

We have made some quite startling discoveries which we will be publishing in the book "Living in Babylon" later in the year. Soon these discoveries we have written in a paper in collaboration with David Noakes and Clifford Denton.

http://issacharministries.co.uk/Document...202015.pdf

March 21 David Noakes at Moggerhannan park

http://www.contemporaryministry.com/page...index.html

Look under hebrew roots theology david is speaking

http://www.issacharministries.co.uk/inde...Itemid=213

C & M Ministries Trust was officially formed as an independent charity in 1993, supporting initiatives by Clifford and Monica Hill.

http://www.issacharministries.co.uk/inde...Itemid=147

Advisors
Dr Peter Carruthers BSc, PhD, MRSB, GradDip (Theol).  
Nigel Sykes
Michael Fenton Jones FRICS
David Noakes MA
Dr Clifford Denton

http://www.contemporaryministry.com/page...index.html

Statement of Faith

As with all aspects of ministry at Moggerhanger, CCM stands with the UK Evangelical Alliance and considers its “basis of faith” to be the agreed “working document” to explain the basis of our communal faith at The Park and our commitment to relational and collaborative work with other ministries and organisations.

The Centre for Contemporary Ministry was founded in 1989 as a Christian educational charity to provide courses, conferences and sabbaticals for men and women with Christian leadership responsibilities. It was originally based in London at 175 Tower Bridge Road London SE1, where its activities included education, training, research, "social action" ("my responce is another ecumenical iniciative look at hope together on social action") and publications.CCM was founded by the trustees of two charities - Prophetic Word Ministries (PWM) (David Noakes) and the British Church Growth Association (BCGA) - to be the vehicle for their joint educational, research and training work. Each of the two founding trusts brought valuable experience and resources into the new trust which enabled CCM to build on a strong foundation.

'The Family Matters Institute The Institute remained under CCM's charitable umbrella for several years with its own management board from the year 2000.  It took over responsibility for publishing a number of research reports, resources for parents and for those running parenting courses, work-books for children and a helpline for those finding it difficult to cope with debt.  The Institute finally gained its own independent charitable status in 2004.

The vision for CCM widened once it was established at Moggerhanger and it rapidly became the lead ministry coordinating the work of other ministries not just at Moggerhanger but often wider afield as when exhibiting at the CRE.  It often had a number of projects running at the same time.

(CRE Exhibition is the largest ecumenical exhibition in the UK to date)

http://ukapologeticslibrary.net/arthur-r...ceit-2014/

CRE is partly organized to increase roman catholic participation.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/christian.resources.exhibition.
looks.to.increase.catholic.visitors/13287.htm

And you would show public and vocal objection to Catholicism and make it known during CRE that you do not support any unity with CRE itself or Roman Catholicism?
The Christian Resources Exhibition is looking into how it can attract more Catholic visitors throughout 2008.

Published 20 September 2007 – Christian Today.
“One million Roman Catholics in England and Wales attend church every week. This represents a significant proportion of Britain’s churchgoers and we believe there is plenty for them to discover and benefit from at CRE,” said Geoff Poulter of Bible Society, the new owners of CRE. “We are keen to develop the event as an ecumenical arena.”
 Bible Society has three Roman Catholic trustees.
They also state
which gave them a voice in the national exhibition at Sandown Park Esher in 2006. Philip Walker, Liz and Syd Doyle and Maurice and Christine Kane played a large part in these projects.

The Sharing Show was expanded in 2007 and an invitation given for it to be used at all the Christian Resources Exhibitions in other parts of the country from 2008.

This led to several national initiatives coordinated by CCM with Liz and Syd Doyle, beginning with "Love Cornwall” that brought together churches of all denominations in Cornwall for a month of united outreach in September 2006. This resulted in over 100 people making decisions to give their lives to the Lord on the streets in towns across the County.

This outreach was repeated in Cornwall in 2008 and it also triggered “Love Leicester”,  Love Ashford, Love Croydon, Love London and several other similar cross cultural events from 2007 to 2009.

CCM took responsibility for the operation of Moggerhanger House and estate from the time of its coming to Moggerhanger in 1997. CCM trustees obtained a three-year grant from The Jerusalem Trust in 1998 to employ a Manager (Simon Cooper) and to set up a team of staff and volunteers for this purpose, arranging joint events as well as overseeing the early stages of the restoration (working with Moggerhanger House Preservation Trust  when it was formed by Harvest Vision) and its continuing maintenance.

This responsibility was handed over to a separate organisation in 2002 which led to the formation of   (the trading arm of MHPT) in 2004 Wilberforce and the Clapham Group In the year 2000 the Centre undertook a major research project examining the history of Moggerhanger Park's links with the Thornton Family; the connection with William Wilberforce and the movement for the abolition of the slave trade; the abolition of slavery in the British Empire; the connection with the Clapham Group; and the movement for moral and spiritual transformation begun in the eighteenth century.

This research resulted in the writing of the book 'The Wilberforce Connection' by Dr Clifford Hill, published in 2004. It also led to the founding of  'Clapham Connections'  as a division of the Centre for Contemporary Ministry through which several projects were developed which became important parts of the Ministry.

Of particular interest were the strategies of social change employed by the Clapham Group and their work in education, health and welfare. This led to the question as to whether similar strategies could be of relevance in 21st century Britain, which in turn led to the establishment of two major projects: - 'The Christian Workplace Forum' and 'Transform-uk'.

In 2002 CCM links with Christians in Parliament led to joint discussions on diversity and the role of Christians in the workplace which subsequently led to the formation of the 'Christian Workplace Forum' (CWF) and Ros Turner became a member of staff. The Forum grew rapidly into a network of over 100 workplace associations in the professions, commerce and industry.  The work of the Forum was to encourage effective partnership between associations as well as to give support to Christian colleagues in the workplace and to encourage Christian influence at board level.  In 2007 the Forum became an independent charity while remaining in partnership with CCM.   

Spiritual Opening

In 2004 CCM was largely responsible for organising what became known as the  Spiritual Opening  of Moggerhanger House.  The restoration of the house was due to be completed by the end of 2003 so the MHPT trustees with the ministries fixed a date for the official opening in October 2004 and through Cliff's friendship with Dr Williams the Archbishop agreed to attend the ceremony. Delays in the restoration work meant that the house could not be finished by this date, so it was decided to go ahead with the event although it could not be the official opening of the house. The Ministries led by CCM agreed take responsibility, the chapel was consecrated for marriages by Dr Williams and over 300, mainly Ministry supporters, came on the day which was a great success

A number of the leaders in the Christian Workplace Associations linked together with CCM  Joint Directors to work on devising effective strategies of change in society. They worked with leaders in the professions and industry as well as with politicians.

David Noakes also is part of http://www.hatikvah.co.uk/

This is supported by Christian Friends of Israel – Distributing Hatikvah Films across the UK

https://www.cfi.org.uk/shop.php?author=334

“He is a Trustee and was until recently Chairman of the Board of Hatikvah Film Trust,”

also with CCM not forgetting they run heal our land in it self is ecumenical

Clifford Hill for his compromises with New Ecumenism
such as Churches Together and the Westminster 2010 Declaration these are
supported by Roman Catholic Clergy, I have lost respect for him.

http://www.westminster2010.org.uk/declaration/

Dr Clifford Hill made prophetic untterance in April 2008 at a christian conference that there will be a movement of God for the UK within four years by the time of the 2012 Olympic Games comes to London. Brethren have asked the question what happens afterwards about his prophecy not being fulfilled. See this link when he made his prophecy   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEZF60UvZ6E   He is part C & M Ministries and its ministry arm Issachar Ministries based at Moggerhanger Park, Bedford, UK. They used to stone false prophets in the Old Testament days!

This is being marketed by the Elijah List Ministries for "What is God saying for 2012." However, people have to purchase either an MP3, DVD, or a CD to find out. See   http://www.elijahshopper.com/category_s/274.htm
Now, who at Revelation TV is moving as well to the area in which the Spanish TV studio dwells? Howard and Lesley Condor have already set up camp there. Gordon Pettie and his wife are believed to be moving. Gordon has been communiting between the UK and Spain for some time, and of course, Lesley has been coming to and fro from Spain on a regular basis.

Sponsors and Supporters

Heal Our Land UK has the support of:
Rev Dr. Clifford Hill - Centre for Contemporary Ministry
Monica Hill - C & M Ministries
The Foursquare Foundation  USA
Rev Jean Darnall  USA
Jimmy & Carol Owens  USA
Dr. Jack Hayford - former President International Church of the Foursquare Gospel  USA
Rev  Syd Doyle - Nations Light Ministries
Rev Liz Doyle - Releasing Daughters of the Last Days
Rev Kenn Baird - UK National Leader, Foursquare Church
Denis Wade - "The Wades"
Lloyd Wade - "The Wades"
Viscount Crispin Brentford and Lady Gill Brentford OBE - Church Mission Society 
Lady Isabelle Erroll - Chair MHPT
Olave Snelling - Christian Broadcasting Council
Premier Media
Genesis/Revelation TV
UCB Radio
Paul Davis - UK Christian Music Alliance
Pat Boone
George Hamilton IV
Julie Anderson - The Prayer Foundation - Prayer for the Nation  
Ian Cole - World Prayer Centre
Steve Mullins - Dry Bones Trust - Heal Our Land UK Evangelism Coordinator
Dr. George Verwer - Founder/ Operation Mobilisation former International Director
Rev. Dr. David Hathaway - Evangelist
Rev Dan Chesney & Rev Nori Chesney - Evangelists/Church Planters
Rev Marilyn Harry - Harvest-time Ministries
Simon Holloway - Evangelist
Paul Hall, Suky & Graham Bright - Jesus Loves Leicester
Betty King - Evangelist
Dr Tani Omideyi - Senior Pastor, Temple of Praise - Founder/Liverpool Lighthouse
John Manwell - Chair Together for the Harvest, Liverpool
Peter Loo - Senior Pastor, Emmanuel Evangelical Church, Marsham St., Westminster, London
Pastor Kingsley Appiagyei, President of the Baptist Union,
Pastor Dr Agu Irukwu - Senior Pastor Redeemed Christian Church of God
Christine Darg - Exploits Ministry
Bishop Dr Doye Agama
Gospatric Home - Founder/Christian Resources Exhibitions
Rev. David Hull MLitt BTh (Cantab)
Michael Fenton-Jones FRICS
Danny Stupple - Chair Harvest Vision
Rev. Ruthann Cannings
Chris Lever - Teleios Consultancy
Nigel Sykes
John Matthews - Chair C & M Ministries

Local Involvement

Through the involvement of local Pastors, Ministers, and Worship-leaders, 'Heal Our Land' can provide part of the equipment that can be used by God to turn the tide in Britain and bring the word of the Lord to multitudes. An essential part of this project is to use local singers and musicians alongside professionals. There will also be a preparation program for local participating churches in order to ensure that each congregation is fully involved both in the presentation of ‘Heal Our Land’ and the week of evangelism that will follow each event.  It is intended that the songs and presentation will be reproducible with a CD, backing tracks and a DVD so that the program can be taken to further cities and towns by local organizers.  The book and prayer guide will be a further resource for strengthening the prayer base of the church.

Richard I fear your being contaminated by the ecumenical leaven.

Following this I had sent an e-mail to a corrospondance asking people to pray for Jacob

I just needed to give you an update in light of recent events I feel that what i am going to say is something I have to as directed in all conscience, recently I had recieved an e-mail from my Father John Hayworth of Jacobs contact with my brother, it is with great sadness that with my much fractured relationship with my brother in South Africa, Jacob has tryed to damage further and destroy any effort I have my brother and I have sort any mutual reconsiliation, Jacob has taken issue with me over my writing concerning his involvement with Paul McGuire who is part of Jack Hayfords group of C. Peter Wagners New Apostolic Reformation and Chuck Pierce and other ecumenical friends such as one who is partnered to the Salvation Army as some of the information was given to me by the U.G.L.E (London) who informed me that the S.A run freemason lodges in the UK and in the USA they have ties to the Masonic Temple etc the person partnerd with the S.A is named Ray Comfort who teachings a very disturbing doctrine of Lordship Salvation that Jacob endorses and supports and defends.

Jacob has made serious acusations against my brother and my self that is compleately false and missguided that he did not make the time or effort to contact me and now he is doing this to Paul Wilkerson in his Moriel Publication in making Paul Wilkerson look dangerous and one who is leading many astry, I have in my report in bringing into question Jacob and Joe's Decernment I can no longer stay quiet on this matter, the issue is beyond Jacobs subject of eschitology as I have no care about any speculation around this but my issue is that Jacob is spreading roomers has he has done with others in the past such as contacts that I have with other people in the past.

He has demanded to my brother for him to compleatly take down my article http://ukapologeticslibrary.net/2015/09/...own-camps/, I am the type of person who also does not give into threats made against myself or any of my family members.

I am sadderned and really greaved over Jacobs course of action Jacob is not a well person and would do well to focus on his relationship with the Lord at this time, I am concerned as I know I am likely to get attack and slandered from Moriel Ministries at some point in the future, having said that this is not something I am particularly worried about or would be as upset with him as much as what Jacob is with me, his campaine to destroy ties with my brother Salvador has failed, praise God.

I have personally seen over the years Jacob get worse in his attitude and mistreatment of others that he cannot take the same criticisms leveled against him and so he is making public personal issues, public threats etc, I do leave Jacob to the Lord but this at the same time does not leave me with out the conviction that I should be warning people concerning more serious issues then the DVD that Joe Schimmel Produced but rather his partnerships and people who he has worked with, Jacob admitted to my brother that Joe Schimmel has worked in producing material notably with pro-roman catholic ecumenists then defends his very working with them and this is more my concern as I have spent time with those who represent the message trust, the EA, Hope Together and many others over the years that I have also opposed there work, Jacob is de-emphasising the importance of these issues and his defense for his new book on people he quotes who even Jacob does not agree with is for me signs of a confused man, this makes Jacob in my veiw dangrous for detrating what should be more important in exposing the RCC's aganda on the new evangelisation etc.

What I ask if I may is that Jacob does need prayer as I still consider him a Brother as I have also been praying for him and hope the lord will open his eyes on the very people he is supporting are acting with decietful intentions i pray that Jacob Repents from this.

In Christ

Miguel

here is an e-mail from last year

Jacob is not being factual with my older brother Salvador and he should have come to me, the points i raised with him was 1) jacobs photo does not apear any where near Joel Richardsons Photo but rather next to Joe Schimmel, the 2nd point I never stated that Jacob had anything to do with the production of the DVD the article was mostly focusing on Joe Schimmel so i do not understand why Jacob needs to feel that he is the center of attention on this issue, and I also stated that Jacob posted a defence video on the round table discussion that the DVD does feature Joel Richardson, 4) Jacobs promoting his friend Paul McGuire who teaches the doctrine of DNA of the fourth dimention teaching that is rooted in Paul David Youngi Cho's theology as well as sharing the platform with the following as you can see from the images

http://www.paulmcguire.us/upcoming-events.html

McGuire and Tom Horn

check his FB account

http://www.paulmcguire.us/upcoming-events.html

http://www.paulmcguire.us/image/108992541.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...ef=message

Paul McGuire and Chuck Peirce

together

McGuire and Jonathan Cahn

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...ef=message

he is also involved with C Peter Wagner

http://ukapologeticslibrary.net/wp-conte...guire1.jpg

http://ukapologeticslibrary.net/wp-conte...guire2.jpg

one is from jacob and the other is from paul mcguire

i got an image with Joe Schimmel in a confrence wirh Paul Mcguire this year

http://i0.wp.com/ukapologeticslibrary.ne...cguire.jpg

pastor mike is mike hoggard

you can see my reason for writing the article

Jacob cant take criticism and then goes to my brother but not to me.

Jacob also promotes people like Corrie ten boom im not going to point out about her escitology as it is a distraction from the ecumenical agenda of the RCC but her compromise especially with pro roman catholic Billy Graham

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/...ae52754b78

it is unfortunate to see Billy Graham who also had an audiance with corrie ten boom

http://billygraham.org/story/corrie-ten-...eneration/

http://continentalnews.net/images/2012/0...Graham.jpg

Corrie ten Boom sitting with Ruth Bell Graham. The Grahams met Corrie ten Boom in Switzerland

Why is Jacob promoting her, Corrie sadley compromised.

Sadly this is a slippry slope and I hate to see the downgrading of moriel ministries as this has been happening for a long time.

Vic

Administrator

Hi M,

I wasn't expecting such a post. First---newbies can't post links, so I will be editing your post. Therefore you might need to do other posts to get your post count up to the required amounts in order to post more information with links.

For those unfamiliar--I have written about Jacob Prasch, Clifford Hill, Noakes and The Park which is what M is referring to in his first post. The links to that information are here:

Jacob Prasch > http://www.seekgod.ca/topichrministries.htm#Jacob

Jacob Prasch : A Closer Look   > http://www.seekgod.ca/jpfriends.htm
“Comrades” Who Should Know Better > http://www.seekgod.ca/comrades.htm
Jacob and Jews For Jesus >  http://www.seekgod.ca/jacobjfj.htm
Jacob Prasch & The Jerusalem School of Synoptic Research  >  http://www.seekgod.ca/jpfriends2.htm
A Little Deviation From Their "Christian" Root  >  http://www.seekgod.ca/deviation.htm
The Clapham Sect, The Ghost Society & The Word of God >   http://www.seekgod.ca/ghostsociety.htm
The Clapham Sect & The Socialists http://www.seekgod.ca/socialists.htm
More Ecumenical "Comrades"  http://www.seekgod.ca/jpfriends3.htm
Prasch, Hunt & Others http://www.seekgod.ca/hunt.htm
Update: Jacob Prasch & Moriel Revisited http://www.seekgod.ca/jpupdate.htm
Vic
SeekGod.ca

Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Vic

Administrator

Hi Miguel, Let me just say, I was going to edit your article to abide the forum rules, and as I got into it, it's impossible without losing a lot of your source quotes and compromising the whole document. So much I have in my articles including The Park info--much of that type of info is stuff I have also sourced and connected with the Clapham sect, C Peter Wagner, etc so, In spite of the issues about posting links---I will let this stand. But please, avoid any more posts with links until you have more actual posts. And maybe for future info, break it into smaller packages because you have a lot of topic/people connections and to comment one won't want to quote the whole post.

That said, your info is most interesting and does bring in a few more ecumenical  and other connections which is interesting. Thank you for your patience in me getting back to you. You can connect with me via PM or email if needed-note the icons on the bottom of everyone's posts, or email me via my website contact info. Also at the bottom right side of the forum---Contact us...
Vic
SeekGod.ca

whadeffa de u2b

Brothers, why allow this leaven to move discord within yourselves, to cause exasperation and heavy heartedness?

Romans 16:17-18"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

1 Corinthians 11:19 "For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you."

Our God shows us wisdom here. Let us not be disturbed or fear that somehow these men speaking heresy shall steal from the LORD that which is His. None can deny God what is His.

Through this reading I have found much wisdom in short order regarding men I thought served God. For this I am grateful. So I say, not just I, but Gods word confirms this truth, Rejoice, for the persecution you have seen at the hand of heretics has brought me closer to Christ.

Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Titus 5:10 "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"

Thank you for your obedience to Christ making known these things to those willing to search.

Andrew

Vic

Administrator

(01-09-2017, 10:06 PM)whadeffa de u2b Wrote: Brothers, why allow this leaven to move discord within yourselves, to cause exasperation and heavy heartedness?

Romans 16:17-18"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

1 Corinthians 11:19 "For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you."

Our God shows us wisdom here. Let us not be disturbed or fear that somehow these men speaking heresy shall steal from the LORD that which is His. None can deny God what is His.

Through this reading I have found much wisdom in short order regarding men I thought served God. For this I am grateful. So I say, not just I, but Gods word confirms this truth, Rejoice, for the persecution you have seen at the hand of heretics has brought me closer to Christ.

Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Titus 5:10 "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"

Thank you for your obedience to Christ making known these things to those willing to search.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your input and pointing to Scriptures. I think many need to understand why someone is a heretic, because many simply do not know the Scriptures or the facts, which is why proving all things is so important. That said, persecution, name calling etc, needs to be like water off a ducks back. When we abide in Christ through any issues, that is what it is like. It doesn't even need to cause an emotional or stress issue but rather an ability to answer according to the Scriptures. That doesn't mean self can't get in there at times and try to derail the peace that passes all understanding.

Php 4:6-7

(6)  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
(7)  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Isa 26:3  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Vic
SeekGod.ca