Welcome to SeekGod.ca Forum
Sign in Create Account
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

DELIVERED FROM HOMOSEXUALITY

piusapostle

My name is Jon Fey from United Kingdom I am sharing this testimony to the glory of God Almighty who deliver me from homosexuality. For 7 years I was a homosexual atheist but 1 year ago I met a true man of God who prayed for me and made me to know God and got me out finally from homosexuality and other Worldly things I got myself involved in. I was moved by GOD to change and now I have completely renounced homosexuality!!! I will be ready to disclose the contact of this man of God to anyone who wants to be delivered from any manner of abnormality, depression, drug addicted, posses by any demon or marine spirit. God is alive and he is very much ready to deliver anyone who accept him as personal Lord and Savior.

Vic

Administrator

(06-11-2016, 07:12 PM)piusapostle Wrote: My name is Jon Fey from United Kingdom I am sharing this testimony to the glory of God Almighty who deliver me from homosexuality. For 7 years I was a homosexual atheist but 1 year ago I met a true man of God who prayed for me and made me to know God and got me out finally from homosexuality and other Worldly things I got myself involved in. I was moved by GOD to change and now I have completely renounced homosexuality!!! I will be ready to disclose the contact of this man of God to anyone who wants to be delivered from any manner of abnormality, depression, drug addicted, posses by any demon or marine spirit. God is alive and he is very much ready to deliver anyone who accept him as personal Lord and Savior.

Hello Jon, and welcome to the forum. Praise God that His mercy endures forever. It doesn't matter where one comes from or what they have done in sin, God is able to deliver, give understanding and freedom to all who believe Him. God uses many people to impact a person for Christ and He knows exactly what we need to hear and from whom. For some, it can take years of seeds being planted, before they come to fruition, but God is faithful. No one can come to Him unless He first draws them. Praise God He opened the Truth of Jesus Christ to you and delivered you from the things that held you captive. Thank you for sharing with us.

Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Rom 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24-26

(24)  Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(25)  Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
(26)  To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Joh 8:36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Eph 2:5-10
(5)  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
(6)  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
(7)  That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
(8)  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(9)  Not of works, lest any man should boast.
(10)  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

2-NEW-grouphug02
Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.