Welcome to SeekGod.ca Forum
Sign in Create Account
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Evidence that "yahweh" is the devil Jove aka Jupiter

Vic

Administrator

Star 

Steven Avery suggested that this would make an interesting thread. So here it is, and post away Steven.  10164

"An interesting thread would be one that shows the evidence that "yahweh" is the devil Jove (ie. Jupiter) and how yahweh became the accepted pseudo-scholarship. I consider this a very salient issue, to be shared especially with anyone caught in that miry clay. "
Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Steven Avery

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2017, 11:32 PM by Steven Avery.)

> Steven "
> "shows the evidence that "yahweh" is the devil Jove (ie. Jupiter) and how yahweh became the accepted pseudo-scholarship."

This is an incredible topic, and possibly the single greatest watchman on the wall issue we have today.  And much has become clearer just in the last year or two.  The dots have connected.  And now we see our friends and compatriots, even in supposed evangelical and fundamentalist Christian churches, are calling on a name that is simply a devil.  Wrongly and falsely thinking it might be the name of the God of Israel, or close enough. This faux name is used in prayer, in song, in worship, in reading corruption versions of the scripture, in commentary and in bogus explanations of the name of God.  For most it is done in ignorance, although anyone truly attuned to the Holy Spirit should sense something wrong.  And calling on a devil is never innocent. Worship has consequences.  Perhaps the Lord Jesus Christ will wink at it at times, but any times of ignorance have surely passed.

Acts 17:30  
And the times of this ignorance God winked at;
but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

And we do not want to rely on his forbearance when we know the truth.  
After all, it is as if Belial is being mixed with the holiness of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:15
And what concord hath Christ with Belial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Now, there are a couple of parts to this question.  
One, what is the correct pronunciation. Why is Jehovah (or Yehovah) correct and why is yahweh one of dozens of errant attempts?

However, another question is .. "what actually is a yahweh?"

For the most part, we will be keeping it simple.  To understand this, you do not need complex meanderings into etymoogical relationships in cognate languages using grammatico-historical criticism hermeneutics.  And you do not need PhDs in umpteen languages. It is all very simple.  Common sense and a sound mind are the key.

2 Timothy 1:7  
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

So, after this intro, we plan to go into:

"what is a yahweh"?

Steven

Lois

Hi Steven,

It is good to see you posting.

I am very interesting in reading more on this topic and look forward to your posts. 8836
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.(2John 1:9)

Steven Avery

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 12:15 AM by Steven Avery.)

Thanks, Lois!
My apologies for being a little lax here.

I posted a resource central here, on the more general issues:

Jehovah and "yahweh" Resource Central
http://www.purebibleforum.com/showthread...ce-Central

There really has been a bit of a charade on both questions in regular scholarship and most internet writing:

a) Jehovah vs. "yahweh"
b) the simple fact that yahweh is the same name/sound as Jove, and the devil jupiter is jove-pater.

Nehemia Gordon (excellent on some of these issues, poor on New Testament issues) really has brought forth the Jupiter connection, although a number of other writers preceded him on this on the net since 1997. While some of his material on this is excellent, I don't think he likes to really highlight it since so many yahwehista are in his base of support.

YYZ Skinhead

(06-06-2017, 12:10 AM)Steven Avery Wrote: Thanks, Lois!

There really has been a bit of a charade on both questions in regular scholarship and most internet writing:

a) Jehovah vs. "yahweh"
b) the simple fact that yahweh is the same name/sound as Jove, and the devil jupiter is jove-pater.

Nehemia Gordon (excellent on some of these issues, poor on New Testament issues) really has brought forth the Jupiter connection, although a number of other writers preceded him on this on the net since 1997.  While some of his material on this is excellent, I don't think he likes to really highlight it since so many yahwehista are in his base of support.

I am at a loss here because I thought Yahweh was connected to Saturn according to this article:  http://www.seekgod.ca/legend.htm
HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS
[Image: 2vtwd1i.jpg]

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR

Vic

Administrator

(06-11-2017, 10:51 AM)YYZ Skinhead Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 12:10 AM)Steven Avery Wrote: Thanks, Lois!

a) Jehovah vs. "yahweh"

Nehemia Gordon (excellent on some of these issues, poor on New Testament issues) really has brought forth the Jupiter connection, although a number of other writers preceded him on this on the net since 1997.  While some of his material on this is excellent, I don't think he likes to really highlight it since so many yahwehista are in his base of support.

I am at a loss here because I thought Yahweh was connected to Saturn according to this article:  http://www.seekgod.ca/legend.htm

If you notice in the article it refers to the Talisman of Saturn as well as the Talisman of Jupiter. All of those were referring to the demonic. I haven't had time to look but it seems to me --possibly in one of the Name articles or research---that Jupiter was mentioned also and many of the different so called gods are merely used with different names with different people groups. 

Personally I have a problem with Nehemia because of his connections with Michael Rood and am not really interested in what he has to say.  Haven't had time to look at the link.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

YYZ Skinhead

Here is a clip from the article (sorry if the font sizes are kooky):

http://www.seekgod.ca/legend.htm
From one occult website:

TALISMAN OF SATURN

Quote:"On the first face is engraved...a pentagram or a star with five points. On the other side is engraved a bull's head enclosed in a SIX-POINTED STAR, and surrounded by letters composing the name REMPHA, THE PLANETARY GENIUS OF SATURN, according to the alphabet of the Magi." (Christian, p. 304-5. 
Talisman of Rempha/Saturn:
http://www.seekgod.ca/images/sattal.gif

Talismans of the Magi

"Theophrastus Paracelsus revived, in the XVIth century, the ancient doctrine of Talismans, which he claimed to be able to use successfully in the treatment of illnesses and accidents. This medical doctrine, derived from the Cabala, or secret tradition of the Jewish rabbis, was said to be borrowed from the ancient occult sciences of Chaldea and Egypt. The talisman (tsilmenaia) signifies an image, a figure, and was engraved in the form of an emblem or symbol on metals consecrated to the genii of the seven planets. This magical task had to be carried out at a fixed time of a certain day, with the firm intention of attracting to the talisman the beneficent influence of the genius which was invoked, whether for health or any other protective measures...

Quote:
The Talisman of Saturn
Talisman of Jupiter
The Talisman of Mars
Talisman of the Sun
Talisman of Venus
The Talisman of Mercury
The Talisman of the Moon

[Bolding added]

Quote:"....These are the principal Talismans whose traditions have been preserved for us by the most ancient monuments of the highest magical art and by the most reliable archaeologists in this type of research. These talismans are recommended under the name of Teraphim by the Hebrew Qabalists of the Middle Ages, who replace the names of the planetary Genii of Egypt by those of: Oriphiel (Rempha), Zachariel (Pi-Zeus), Samael (Ertosill), Michael (Pi-Rh3), Anabel (Suroth), Raphael (Pi-Hermes) and Gabriel (Pi-Ioh). These Cabalists add another seven talismans to which they attribute the power of conjuring the influence of seven demons who, according to their doctrine, share with the seven planetary angels the government of the divine creation. Against the angel of Saturn they set the demon Nabam; against the angel of Jupiter the demon Acham; against the angel of Mars the demon Nambroth; against the angel of Venus the demon Lilith or Naemah; against the angel of Mercury the demon Astaroth or Tharthac; and against the angel of the Moon the demon Sathan, See Judges xvii and xviii in the Bible. The Teraphim appear to correspond to the serpent images or seraphim. which in turn are said to derive from the Kabeiri Assyrian divinities worshipped at Hebron (Beni Anak). The Daimons or male spirits of the planets are now given by esoteric students of the Qabala as: Adonai=sun, Evoe=Moon. Saba=Mars, Astaphoi=Mercury, Eloi=Jupiter. Ouraioa=Venus and Ilde-baoth, or according to the Orphites Jahweh= Saturn." 44a

As you said the sourced article references both Jupiter and Saturn.  Different groups of occultists indeed have different names for the same demons.  (Seeing the sun called "Adonai" is disconcerting.  Thank God I never got into alchemy and Kabbalah.)
HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS
[Image: 2vtwd1i.jpg]

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR