Welcome to SeekGod.ca Forum
Sign in Create Account
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

A likely example of a suicide curse

YYZ Skinhead

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 05:31 PM by YYZ Skinhead.)

http://www.inquisitr.com/1009865/mariel-...cumentary/

There are death curses throughout Scripture, so it stands to reason that there are death curses nowadays.  War can be a curse, as with the curse of war on David's house.  I know from experience that suicide can be a curse, as in what became of King Saul and Judas Iscariot and what I had hanging above my own head for 30something years.   Sign0176  In addition there are generational, sometimes occult-based curses.  I may have inherited one of these as well, since my dad was a New Age Christian (who got saved, thank God) and his sister practiced Folk Witchcraft.  

I think the Hemingways likely have a generational suicide curse on their family. That would explain why seven of them have died by their own hand, including Mariel Hemingway's sister Margaux.
HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS
[Image: 2vtwd1i.jpg]

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR