Welcome to SeekGod.ca Forum
Sign in Create Account
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Left Behind and the Pre's vs the Post's

PeterAV

I never went to one of those fake movies deluding the people, for I have read my bible many a time.
And I believe his word above any opinions out there regardless of how educated they might be. It is yet just an opinion, and WE are the jury and can debunk and reject outright the opinionated expert's lie.
I remember going to Bible college and they were deluded. The principal would expose me in front of the class because I was not a pre-tribber.
I never said a word, but they knew I did not believe one sentence.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:

PeterAV

We endure, because God is Good and his mercy endureth forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34. We shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. So we endure. After all, we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus.
PeterAV

PeterAV

(12-14-2009, 02:36 PM)Rose of Shushan Wrote: taken from Strong's

G5278
ὑπομένω
hupomenō
hoop-om-en'-o
From G5259 and G3306; to stay under (behind), that is, remain; figuratively to undergo, that is, bear (trials), have fortitude, persevere: - abide, endure, (take) patient (-ly), suffer, tarry behind.
I keep clear of Strong. He was not saved, and his definitions support the work of the RV and ASV. All secular occultic definitions starting to replace God's definitions that are built in the text.
PeterAV

PeterAV

(12-15-2009, 01:26 PM)Mark Wrote: So, when Christ takes all the believers, what happens in the 1000 year reign on earth? Everyone else will be gone then? Still confused on the subject.
 God always leaves a remnant, remember?
Look at Zechariah 14:2,16 Here it shows clearly that both a remnant from Jerusalem and of all the countries that attack Jerusalem.
:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all  the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
PeterAV