Welcome to SeekGod.ca Forum
Sign in Create Account
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Username

Vic

Administrator

An addition to the Forum Rules due to an influx of spammers:

Please pick a username that is actually an understandable word or words, not jumbled letters or numbers. Eyerub Sign0176

Your username must be able to be understood as meaning something. 519

Failure to do so will mean immediate deletion of your account and permanent banning.
Banned

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Vic

Administrator

Just an update on the issue of usernames.

While I am not asking current members (members prior to 2010), to change their nics, I am asking that new members choose usernames easily understandable in english. We are primarily an english speaking/reading/writing readership, and do not want usernames to become an issue.

Most, depending on familiarity with various languages, are going to struggle to figure out how various names in other languages read and therefore how they are said. I simply do not want usernames to be an issue, where someone is focused on what in the world the name means, or how to say it, versus what that person may want to discuss.

Therefore, whether one is merely picking a name from another language for impact, or with users fluent in other languages , since one must be fluent in english in order to read the forum in the first place, or may be translating it, I would ask that you simply use an english nic or something that can be easily said in english, or understood in english.

If in doubt on a user nic you may want to use, please contact me via my website email, prior to joining. One merely needs to read the internet to know, picking a username is only limited to one's imagination.

If you are asked to change your username after joining, it would have to be changed by the admins.

Thank you for your cooperation in this. Thankyou8

1 Corinthians 14:19-20 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue. 20. Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.

Rose3
Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.