Rico Cortes
12-15-2009, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 11:57 AM by Vic.)
RE: Rico Cortez
(12-15-2009 08:50 PM)YYZ Skinhead Wrote:  I looked on his martial arts page http://fcsproductions.com/ and I saw an offsite link to a site with a yin-yang logo, but what is new age about his logo? I am usually able to spot new agey/occultic symbols but I missed this one.

Scroll down - it's on the left side on the link above - the triangle is occultic [which I call new age as well - new age is just occultic as a new term to make it palatable], plus the yin yang:

[Image: 36215491_scaled_228x255.jpg]

see it also at > [Image: images?search=36215491_scaled_228x255.jp...p;amp;fl=0]

http://bloxxy.com/search/images?search=3...mages&fl=0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2009, 09:56 PM
That was the logo I noticed--it is basically a yin-yang reshaped into a circle with a triangle in the center. Many Asiatic martial arts are based in Zen Buddhism and have centering and postures like hatha-yoga. 6775 I used to train in Korean moo-do and all our uniforms had the South Korean yin-yang flag.

HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS
[Image: 2vtwd1i.jpg]

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-16-2009, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2009 09:25 AM by sheep wrecked.)
(12-15-2009 09:56 PM)YYZ Skinhead Wrote:  That was the logo I noticed--it is basically a yin-yang reshaped into a circle with a triangle in the center. Many Asiatic martial arts are based in Zen Buddhism and have centering and postures like hatha-yoga. 6775 I used to train in Korean moo-do and all our uniforms had the South Korean yin-yang flag.

Thanx for the input - it's great to actually have someone who is an expert in this stuff give some knowledgeable perspective. It's one thing to do some research on the net, but better to have someone in the "know" Smiley-face-thumb

In looking at that logo, do you see anything with the sword and the two hands - the way they are positioned within the triangle that would connect it up with Eastern religions of any sort? I also wonder, why the triangle? The term "brotherhood" bugs me too - it does not have a good connotation, for the most part, afiak.
12-16-2009, 01:30 PM
(12-16-2009 09:23 AM)sheep wrecked Wrote:  
(12-15-2009 09:56 PM)YYZ Skinhead Wrote:  That was the logo I noticed--it is basically a yin-yang reshaped into a circle with a triangle in the center. Many Asiatic martial arts are based in Zen Buddhism and have centering and postures like hatha-yoga. 6775 I used to train in Korean moo-do and all our uniforms had the South Korean yin-yang flag.

Thanx for the input - it's great to actually have someone who is an expert in this stuff give some knowledgeable perspective. It's one thing to do some research on the net, but better to have someone in the "know" Smiley-face-thumb

In looking at that logo, do you see anything with the sword and the two hands - the way they are positioned within the triangle that would connect it up with Eastern religions of any sort? I also wonder, why the triangle? The term "brotherhood" bugs me too - it does not have a good connotation, for the most part, afiak.
I am trying to figure out the significance of the flaming sword. "Magical" swords figure in a lot of occult symbolism: Wiccans, Masons and the Ku Klux Klan are some of the groups who use them. That particular flaming sword with the hand looks Masonic and resembles the Rider-Waite Tarot Ace of Swords.

[Image: 150px-Swords01.jpg]

The triangle is another Masonic symbol in the logo. When a triangle is surrounded by a circle (the yin-yang) it supposedly becomes more powerful. A flaming sword inside a triangle, inside a circular yin-yang. The logo combines Asian occult symbolism with Western occult symbolism. The word "brotherhood" has a non-occult meaning when used by bikers and servicemen, but it has a more ominous meaning when used by Masons and "The Great White Brotherhood", in fact there is a street "founded" by Masons in San Francisco called Brotherhood Way.

I wonder if this dude is a Mason (or just likes Masonic symbolism). That logo resembles something out of Cathy Burns' Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated.

HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR
12-16-2009, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2009 02:35 PM by sheep wrecked.)
(12-16-2009 01:30 PM)YYZ Skinhead Wrote:  sheep:
Quote:I am trying to figure out the significance of the flaming sword. "Magical" swords figure in a lot of occult symbolism: Wiccans, Masons and the Ku Klux Klan are some of the groups who use them. That particular flaming sword with the hand looks Masonic and resembles the Rider-Waite Tarot Ace of Swords.

The triangle is another Masonic symbol in the logo. When a triangle is surrounded by a circle (the yin-yang) it supposedly becomes more powerful. A flaming sword inside a triangle, inside a circular yin-yang. The logo combines Asian occult symbolism with Western occult symbolism. The word "brotherhood" has a non-occult meaning when used by bikers and servicemen, but it has a more ominous meaning when used by Masons and "The Great White Brotherhood", in fact there is a street "founded" by Masons in San Francisco called Brotherhood Way.

I wonder if this dude is a Mason (or just likes Masonic symbolism). That logo resembles something out of Cathy Burns' Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated.

This is excellent!! You reminded me that masonry is infused with kabbalah which is also a huge part of the Talmud. Hebrew Roots teachers are steeped in this stuff. In my opinion, but cannot document it, I believe that many of the HR teachers are masons and some have ties with Mormonism which was founded by Joseph Smith, a 33 degree mason.

So if there are masonic ties in FCS' logo, it's no big surprise. I am trying to figure out the connection with that style of martial arts as it comes from the Philippines - although I assume there would be eastern mysticism pervasive there as well, so maybe it's a blend of both "worlds"? I think that kabbalah, as ancient as it is, may be woven through many world religions.

Good discussion!!!
First
12-18-2009, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009 12:03 PM by YYZ Skinhead.)
RE: Rico Cortes
Okay, this is really odd:

[Image: 36215491_scaled_228x255.jpg] [Image: 180px-Deathly_Hallows_Signsvg.png]

The second symbol is the Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathly_Hal...ly_Hallows AFAIK the two logos were developed independently of each other.

HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR
12-18-2009, 01:12 PM
(12-18-2009 11:56 AM)YYZ Skinhead Wrote:  Okay, this is really odd:

AFAIK the two logos were developed independently of each other.

That may be true, but if the sword is "equal" to the perpendicular line, then we have witchcraft. harry potter is swimming in it. What keeps hitting me is the small white and black circles at the top and bottom - what I see is a straight line from one to the other through the sword - similar to the perp line in the potter symbol. Thoughts?

12-18-2009, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009 01:32 PM by sheep wrecked.)
Here is a website I found with tons of info and pictures of lots of the circle within a triangle imagery. It's completely satanic.

Quote:According to Bailey, the coming New World Order of the New Age is best symbolized by a triangle within a circle, with a single dot, or point, within the triangle. This symbol is said to represent three Centers (in U.S.A., Centers), the point standing for the ruler of the spirit world, Sanat (an anagram for “Satan” apparently), the entity who at the appointed time will emerge to rule the Earth and humanity. The second Centre is Sanat’s “Hierarchy,” the many unseen spirits (i.e. devils), and the third Centre is the human masses.8

At the close of the Age, Bailey assures us, “the three major Centers will be in complete unified and synchronized activity,” controlling all manifestations of life.9

======

Rosicrucians also commend the triangle within the circle, the very logo of Alcoholics Anonymous. From a page right out of a Rosicrucian manual, the figure at left is the “Symbol of Creation,” Nehushstan the serpent, also called Oroboros, the serpent swallowing its own tail. This symbolizes perpetual movement (Hegelian dialectic) and the occult conception of the “Circle of Life,” the slogan that Disney’s movie, The Lion King, made famous.

The triangle inside the serpentine circle represents the unholy trinity, which the occult teaches is the spiritual element soon to manifest, already operating at the very center of the material universe.

http://www.fullhalloween.com/blog/4736/b...le-powers/
12-18-2009, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009 04:01 PM by sheep wrecked.)
Doing further research into occultic symbolism websites, shows that the flaming sword is also used in rosicrucian aka golden dawn [masonic/illuminati] - it is subtle and somewhat hidden symbolically but the references are abundant. It is mostly linked with the flaming sword that the "cherubim" used to keep Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden. masonry traces its roots back through the OT using much of its history to insert its own belief system. Solomon and his temple are a huge part of this system. However, I am not posting the links to my research. The amount of statanism and witchcraft, both written and in pictures of the symbolism, is simply spiritually abusive and demonic.

It is obvious that the symbol that is used at FCS is of the occult.
12-18-2009, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009 04:59 PM by YYZ Skinhead.)
(12-18-2009 01:12 PM)sheep wrecked Wrote:  
(12-18-2009 11:56 AM)YYZ Skinhead Wrote:  Okay, this is really odd:

AFAIK the two logos were developed independently of each other.

That may be true, but if the sword is "equal" to the perpendicular line, then we have witchcraft. harry potter is swimming in it. What keeps hitting me is the small white and black circles at the top and bottom - what I see is a straight line from one to the other through the sword - similar to the perp line in the potter symbol. Thoughts?
Some versions of the yin-yang have the two dots while other versions haven't. I never was sure why, but it probably represents "balance of opposites" (the light shape has the dark dot, the dark shape has the light dots) since the yin-yang itself represents such "balance".
(12-18-2009 03:39 PM)sheep wrecked Wrote:  Doing further research into occultic symbolism websites, shows that the flaming sword is also used in rosicrucian aka golden dawn [masonic/illuminati] - it is subtle and somewhat hidden symbolically but the references are abundant. It is mostly linked with the flaming sword that the "cherubim" used to keep Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden. masonry traces its roots back through the OT using much of its history to insert its own belief system. Solomon and his temple are a huge part of this system. However, I am not posting the links to my research. The amount of statanism and witchcraft, both written and in pictures of the symbolism, is simply spiritually abusive and demonic.

It is obvious that the symbol that is used at FCS is of the occult.
This guy must know his symbolism is occultic. It is really dark, hardcore occult stuff. If he doesn't know it is of the occult, he is in even bigger danger of spirits using him to channel their forces through him.

That may explain the hand symbol in his logo (as well as the hand symbols in Tarot and Masonry). Hands are a spiritual transfer point. Jesus laid His Hands on people to bless them, like when parents brought their children for Him to touch, and to heal them. Occultists use their hands to transmit evil spirits/forces from one occultist to another, and to transfer evil spirits to people who lack them. This happened to me while I was practicing Asatru, which is Norse Neo-Paganism. An occultist with a cat familiar in a Pagan shop suddenly grasped my hands for no reason and called me sister. I literally felt psychic energy slamming into my body. I kept having visions and nightmares of cats. Apparently my wolf familiar didn't take kindly to coexisting in my body with a cat familiar. Later in this same shop I did a "mind swap" with the shop owner in which we joined hands and I actually saw my wolf familiar prowling and baring its fangs.

1Timothy 5:22 Lay hands suddenly on no man,
neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.

HOSTIS HVMANI GENERIS

VISUALIZE WORLD WAR