Welcome to SeekGod.ca Forum
Sign in Create Account
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Subject: RFID Tattoos

Vic

Administrator

(11-18-2010, 10:22 AM)Lance Wrote: You can continue on being deceived, and/or deceiving, but the truth will come out. What I wrote about is not 'SciFi', and its certainly not 'fantasy' as you claim! The first 'beast' is not a human being! There is also 'another beast', and 'it' is not human either!

"I don't think you are really paying attention to the Scriptures as much as you are all bunched up over a whole lot of sci-fi. All this "technology" reminds me of the movies about mind control, robots, and zombies. I am not saying that some of these control features are not real, but that they will be poured on the majority of mankind > is fantasy. If you want to spend your time getting caught up on the minor and sensational stuff, that is your choice, but we have heard enough. Please do not post anymore of this stuff. It is not what our focus is supposed to be on."

Thats it. I'll not be posting anything more on this website. Lastly, if you think that the 'stuff' I wrote about is 'fantasy', it is you who are lost!

Lance, you don't even respond to the questions or the relevant Scriptures. You can't even prove your own statements. Since you appear to only have posted in this thread, that pretty much constitutes spamming, not dialoguing. We are not deceived about it Lance. We are not going to fear any of the scenarios. That's what it's about. You can run around and spew fear of all these things all you like. But that is not what God calls us to. Being aware of some things, yes. But being fearful and controlled by them--NO.

As far as the beast issue, you need to study all the relevant Scriptures. It's not just about a beast, 2 beasts and that's the be all and end all of what it means. Dismissing the other relevant Scriptures means you are without understanding. Studying all on a topic is what is needed, because Scripture interprets Scripture. It's the Holy Spirit that gives us the understanding and it is based on that interpretation at some point. If you would quit worrying about what might be and consider serving Christ day to day, you would probably be able to actually converse and share ideas aka opinions without being dogmatic and everyone else who doesn't agree with you as being lost and deceived.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

3John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

MBT

[/quote]

The body scanners are not for security. They are to manipulate, degrade, and control people. It is called "security theatre" by those who oppose it. The more the govt strives to "protect", the more freedoms are taken away. Which is why our confidence and trust must be in God - His plan for us is far superior - in every way - to man's attempts against us.
[/quote]

Sorry for not responding Sheep, I got caught up trying to figure out what Lance was saying. I know about MK Ultra, toxins in the water, Gov. programs to reduce the population... etc, etc, I have had to wade into this pool of disgust and try to reason with people about these subjects. I know these things are real. The thing that scares me most is how people will be effected in their ability to think and reason. That's what I want to explore.

I agree with you sheep and I am concerned with reaching people with the Gospel and it is very difficult to get people to sit still long enough to have a conversation let alone get them to be honest about what they believe.

Vic

Administrator

The body scanners are not for security. They are to manipulate, degrade, and control people. It is called "security theatre" by those who oppose it. The more the govt strives to "protect", the more freedoms are taken away. Which is why our confidence and trust must be in God - His plan for us is far superior - in every way - to man's attempts against us.
[/quote]

Sorry for not responding Sheep, I got caught up trying to figure out what Lance was saying. I know about MK Ultra, toxins in the water, Gov. programs to reduce the population... etc, etc, I have had to wade into this pool of disgust and try to reason with people about these subjects. I know these things are real. The thing that scares me most is how people will be effected in their ability to think and reason. That's what I want to explore.

I agree with you sheep and I am concerned with reaching people with the Gospel and it is very difficult to get people to sit still long enough to have a conversation let alone get them to be honest about what they believe.

[/quote]

HI Michael, I have research and a lot of information on those things also. Some I have written about. I do believe we already see the effects of occult influence--because in the end that is where it comes from---even in how people think in our societies, in schools etc. I used to call it the dumbing down of thinking. People have a hard time focusing on a solid discussion, because they are being conditioned to 'fastfood' ideas. If it takes thought and consideration and study, it's almost bypassed for many. Except then the push to read, read, read, but the appetite for the promoted information and books isn't necessarily what God's calls us to. I do believe the influence of all the things brought into this conversation can be presented with supporting facts but always in light of the Scriptures and what Christ has called us to in serving Him and our responses need to show that.

I also believe we see the conditioning taking place under the umbrella of religion and yes Christianity. Many are accepting the concept that they get their understanding from the pastor and the 15 minute sermon, maybe Bible study with books where they don't even need to look at their Bible, because the lesson is all dictated to them. We know the issues with the versions and how the new age/occult has infiltrated and dominated many denominations, the mysticism etc. We know that the assault against true believers can come from those thinking they "are doing God a favor". There's so many avenues of deception and potential for attack --spiritual or physical--that is why we need to follow Christ in complete obedience. He knows what will happen and when. It's likely a good thing we don't have that specific knowledge, but rather the Scriptures and the 'cloud of witnesses' and the prophecies that we can discuss and consider.

Vic
SeekGod.ca

Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

sheep wrecked

Compulsive Poster

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2010, 04:34 PM by sheep wrecked.)

(11-18-2010, 02:27 PM)MBT Wrote: sheep:

Quote:Sorry for not responding Sheep, I got caught up trying to figure out what Lance was saying. I know about MK Ultra, toxins in the water, Gov. programs to reduce the population... etc, etc, I have had to wade into this pool of disgust and try to reason with people about these subjects. I know these things are real. The thing that scares me most is how people will be effected in their ability to think and reason. That's what I want to explore.

I agree with you that there are systems in place that strive to subvert, manipulate, control, and subject people to mind control and environmentally seek to kill off the bulk of society. This is the agenda of the new world order as seen by the 10 commandments listed on the Georgian Stones. With the advance of technology there are much higher forms of technology to alter/damage people's food, brainwashing, what is reported on the news, taught in schools, etc.

The conspiracy theories abound, hence TV programs like Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" who's motto is "You don't won't believe what you don't know". I watched out of curiosity and after about 10 min flipped it off. In a word ... ridiculous. He is planting fear in people like Lance is doing. And as both Vic and I have pointed out, this is not what our focus should be on. Men have been plotting and scheming for 6,000 yrs to "win", but in the end they will be nothing but dust. God is quite aware of all that is being plotted against humanity. This is what He says:

From Job - the oldest book of the Bible:

Job 5:19 He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
Job 5:20 In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.
Job 5:21 Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.
Job 5:22 At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.

Job 5:23 For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.
Job 5:24 And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace; and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin.
Job 5:25 Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth.
Job 5:26 Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in in his season.
Job 5:27 Lo this, we have searched it, so it is; hear it, and know thou it for thy good.

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psa 37:1 <A Psalm of David.> Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
Psa 37:2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
Psa 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psa 37:6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
Psa 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Psa 37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
Psa 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
Psa 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
Psa 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Psa 37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
Psa 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

Psa 37:14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
Psa 37:15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
Psa 37:16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
Psa 37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
Psa 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
Psa 37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
Psa 37:21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
Psa 37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
Psa 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
Psa 37:24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
Psa 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Psa 37:26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
Psa 37:27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
Psa 37:28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Lois

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012, 02:28 PM by Lois.)

I found some more stuff on RFID chipping while surfing the net the other day.

It seems a school in Texas is having students wear RFID cards to keep track of them.

The blog is for informational purposes.
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2012/10/11/rfid_tracking_texas_schools_force_kids_to_wear_electronic_chips.html

Quote:Two San Antonio schools have joined others in Houston and Austin in requiring students to wear cards with radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips embedded in them, allowing administrators to track their whereabouts on campus.

The scheme, reported last month by Wired's Threat Level blog, is drawing fresh attention now that the school year has begun. Most students and parents have acquiesced to the tracking, accepting the schools' explanation that it will make students safer and help administrators more accurately report attendance. Since many public schools are funded in part based on their average daily attendance, the RFID trackers can bring in thousands or even millions more for a large district by allowing them to count students who are on campus but not at the morning roll call. The tags can only be read from on campus, so students aren't being tracked outside the building.

Northside student locator project, nisd.net/studentlocator/

I also found another interesting site today where you can have your church members equipped with RFID chipped cards.

Website here simplechurchcrm.com/

You can even keep track of your members tithes it says on the features page.
On the home page one supposed church members testimonial says,
Quote:check-in using the RFID cards makes attendance fast, fun & accurate.

Sue Gee

The Vatican is also supposedly equipping every one with RFID cards for security reasons my source telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/9717310/Vatican-introduces-new-security-measures-after-Vatileaks-scandal.html

Quote:Vatican introduces new security measures after Vatileaks scandal.

Vatican clergy and employees will be issued with an identity card complete with a microchip-tracking device in sweeping new security measures designed to prevent a repeat of the Vatileaks scandal.
Much tighter controls have already been introduced for anyone seeking access or photocopies of the Holy See's archives, dossiers and documents.

It just seems like they are putting this RFID stuff out there to get us used to the idea of it a little at a time, so we become comfortable with it. I think they are trying to condition people to be accepting of this "tracking" stuff. Idk, I don't like it.
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.(2John 1:9)

Vic

Administrator

I thought I would mention that by 2016 apparently about 55,000 people worldwide have taken a rfid chip. I also saw an article stating that over 20 US states have put laws forward that prohibit the forcing of taking a chip. I had posted in the news section before the 2016 election that Obamacare had a section which coordinated food and drug and health with the requirement that people receive the rfid chip. They also had infant halo---babies getting it in the forehead. Not sure how that stands with the current revamping versus appeal of Obamacare and these laws being put forward.

Lois and I were talking about the issue of people being 'caused' to take the mark....and the idea that people will actually desire to do that in order to buy and sell, etc. There are many scenarios being put forward that somewhat suggest that people will fully miss the spiritual implications, including many who have been brought to believe things like the Left Behind series. Some believe they can take the mark but because they are 'Christian' they will overcome. Others believe they can take it and then -if it's a chip--remove it. But some suggest people with dementia would be protected if they have a chip; children in case they are lost or get taken, etc.. Then one looks at the immigration/illegal immigration/migration/refugee issues and how countries worldwide are being overwhelmed and overcome with the population displacements happening. How does one control resources if governments have limited resources and little knowledge of who and where these people are ending up. And the push back that is happening and many demanding that this has to stop or at least be controlled...many possible scenarios and if chips are being regulated....what of the electronic stamp---...so many possibilities. And Lance was correct in the push for 'merging' humans with machines. That doesn't mean it's going to happen, but mankind is on a downward spiritual spiral and without Christ, people will be lost.

God is quite clear about NOT taking "the name, the number or the mark" and the consequences of taking it.

Rev 13:9-18

(9)  If any man have an ear, let him hear.
(10)  He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
(11)  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(12)  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(13)  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
(14)  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
(15)  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
(16)  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(17)  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(18)  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Rev 15:1-8

(1)  And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
(2)  And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
(3)  And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
(4)  Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
(5)  And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
(6)  And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
(7)  And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
(8)  And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Rev 14:9-13

(9)  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10)  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
(11)  And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
(12)  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
(13)  And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
Vic
SeekGod.ca