I am in Need of Prayers because I am haveing Major Health issues
05-20-2011, 08:41 PM
I am in Need of Prayers because I am haveing Major Health issues
Prayer Requests

1.I am in need of prayers because I am having problems with vomiting Every single Night
2. I am in need of prayers because I am not feeling good because I am morbidly Obese and I have a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also Known as Heartburn or ACID Reflux)
3. I am in need of prayers because my stomach moves up into my Chest During Vomiting because it moves up in my chest and hurts me and I have been crying over this
4. I am in need of prayers because god does not Care about me to help me with getting the issue about my stomach moving up into my chest fixed.
5. I am in need of prayers because I could use a Support Friend/Pen Pal that Can answer Questions I have about GERD(Heartburn or ACID Reflux) And can also answer short letters with questions like for example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What type of music do you like?

If you can pray for me and be a support friend/pen pal please message me and ask me for my email address

Channing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2011, 10:19 PM
RE: I am in Need of Prayers because I am haveing Major Health issues
Hi Channing, I will and am praying for you. I assure you God does care about your health issues. Are you alone, or do you have someone to help you?

(05-20-2011 08:41 PM)channing28105 Wrote:  Prayer Requests

1.I am in need of prayers because I am having problems with vomiting Every single Night
2. I am in need of prayers because I am not feeling good because I am morbidly Obese and I have a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also Known as Heartburn or ACID Reflux)
3. I am in need of prayers because my stomach moves up into my Chest During Vomiting because it moves up in my chest and hurts me and I have been crying over this
4. I am in need of prayers because god does not Care about me to help me with getting the issue about my stomach moving up into my chest fixed.
5. I am in need of prayers because I could use a Support Friend/Pen Pal that Can answer Questions I have about GERD(Heartburn or ACID Reflux) And can also answer short letters with questions like for example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?

If you can pray for me and be a support friend/pen pal please message me and ask me for my email address

Channing

Phillipians 4:23 "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."
05-21-2011, 09:12 AM
praying for you too Channing!

are you under the care of a nutritionist?
The issues you have with the reflux goes hand in hand with the weight problem
05-23-2011, 03:03 PM
(05-20-2011 08:41 PM)channing28105 Wrote:  Prayer Requests

1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?

Channing

Hi, Channing!

My thoughts and prayers to you! Obviously, I have no idea of your personal circumstances, and so I'm not sure if you are aware of gluten intolerance as a possible cause for acid reflux as well as obesity. Many people suffer from food allergies without realizing it.

Also, I thought you may appreciate a few home remedies for acid reflux (if you haven't tried them already)

Drink one teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in an 8oz glass of water 2-3 times a day.

Or--

Aloe Vera Juice is excellent for stomach problems.

Consume plenty of fermented foods, such as, saurkraut, miso, and kefir.

God cares about every aspect of your life! He is the giver and sustainer of life.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Jo 10:10 (KJV)

Blessings to you & a speedy recovery!